News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Season Nameday Celebration (2015)

Started by James Gryphon, September 01, 2015, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Congratulations, Wylder! A very nice name.

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 02, 2015, 01:29:40 AM
  Congratulations on the wonderful name, Wylder!  It really describes what it's like at my house; it's been particularly windy these past few days.
Same here; could be better described as "Autumn of the Whipping Winds, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

Congrats Wylder, nice name. *raises glass* Hears to the season and returning from far off quests.

Jukka the Sling

*Is late*

Congrats, Wylder!  As I said on the other thread, you totally deserve this, and it's a great name!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

*Jumps out of Skilly'n'Duff pool, downs 20 barrels of Strong Addersting Grog, jumps back in Skilly'n'Duff pool. Pops head out and throws a small black rectangle at Wyler.*
"It's a claw file!"
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Amber

I love the name, Wylder! *Drinks strawberry cordial*

Delthion

*Jumps in to literally Deeper'n'Ever'n'Turnip'n'Tater'n'Beetroot Pie, begins swimming in it while eating.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

*catches thrown candied chestnuts in my mouth*

Again, well done!

Wylder Treejumper

*Very officiously* Thank you, thank you everyone!

*Trips and falls into a barrel of strawberry fizz*

*Not officiously* Yes, thank- blubb blubb...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

"Man overboa- er... I mean... Um... In board...? No.......... Over-in-barrel??"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

*fishes Wylder out with a boat hook, then nudges Sand in with the same hook*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

*Hops out of Skilly'n'Duff pool of give Wylder a hug then hops back in.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

winifred

Congratulations Wylder! I love the new name. Especially with all the winds we've been having lately (at least where I live). :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...