News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Vilu Daskar

"You may be right, but I can't help but worry about them." replied Fergbar.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

"Why worry when ya don't know if there's anything worth worryin' about? That's what my dear old auntie used to say back in the day..Oh how I miss her..."
Soon enough, Duncan was rambling about his auntie and only stopped when Fangfang rose from the table and asked if he could go.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

OOC-
So, Sandpaw, what should I do? :P
IC-
"Um, er, back t' Cap'n an' me mates?..." Fang trailed off, fiddling with his paws.
"I'll take th' food an'...I mean, I think they'd like it..."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I don't really know, I'm waiting on Ash for Saltooth and Bracklew is approaching the gate. I guess we can begin the first stages of the conflict.
BIC:

"Look mate they're coming out to collect you." Petu held up a paw waving it towards the search party. "Hey mates if you could help us it would be most appreciated." Two mouse elders trotted over their eyes wide in surprise.

"Bracklew, young'un what happened to you?"

"Where is Mixy, and Brandon, and Creekpaw?" Both mice converged on the rabbit and squirrel. One of them produced a flask of water and allowed the young squirrel to drink. Both ushered the two young creatures towards Ava but the rabbit refused holding up his paws.

"Sorry mates, I was just helping my friend here. I have to get back." With that said he turned and ran into the trees, his brown pelt soon blending in with the woodlands. Both mice half carried the exhausted squirrel towards Ava shouting to try and gain her attention.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

The badger turn around. "What- oh, Bracklew!" She  hirried over as fast as she could. "Where's Mixy and Brandon and Creekpaw? We need to get you back to Abbey!" she said, not relaly giving him time to respond. "You two," she guestured toward the two helpers, "go gather the rest of the search party. Meet us in Great Hall."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Ashleg

"W-well, I dunno, Sir, I, err...I...I....." Fangfang suddenly cowered, as if half expecting Fergbar to hit him like Rapshade always did if the rat said the wrong thing.
Duncan took notice of the pirate--if you could even call Fang that--'s weird behavior, but didn't comment. His thoughts were going out to his wife, whom Rapshade murdered, and his daughter, who was lost somewhere.
The hare's eyes were clouded and bitter after finding out that his enemy was still living, and in Mossflower.

...Meanwhile Mixy was waking up.
The haremaid stretched. Her fur had started to dry, and for a second she thought it had all been a bad dream.
"Oh, Bracklew? Are you there?"

Vilu Daskar

"Don't be scared Fangfang, we don't hurt people here." said Fergbar. "Wouldn't you like to stay?"

Ashleg

Fang was quiet for a while before straightening up and smiling.
"Well if ya say that then sure! Why, I doubt they'll even miss me or know I'm gone...."

Vilu Daskar

"Good, now why don't you come with me to my Cellars for a drink?" said a smiling Fergbar.

Ashleg

"Sure, mate!" Fangfang said, getting ready to follow Fergbar should the hedgehog start walking.

Mixy peered around the corner of the door.
Duncan stared at the plates of food, sighing inwardly until he heard the pattering of pawsteps and Mixy's voice.
"Father! Aw Daddy, I'm back, wot!" She cried, running into his arms.
"Brandon, and Creekpaw...the vermin...And Rapshade, he got me! And I lost Bracklew..."
Duncan straightened her out.
"What? I can't understand a word you're saying, it's like nonsense," he said calmly, stroking his daughter's ears. "Stop sobbing, bad form, y'know. And my, you look awful. Now take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

Hickory

OOC: I voted yes. Maybe Jetfur, still on Mixy's trail, finds the Abbey and reports back?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

OOC-
Sure. :)

@Sandpaw
Maybe since he's not replying you could have Saltooth and Blackclaw flee back to the ship so the roleplay can progress. ^^

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Alright I'll do that,

BIC:

With a roar from Saltooth the sword of Martin flashed in the evening light knocking the attacking otter aside. The steersrat was amazed at how well the sword seemed to fit his paw. Stepping back he waved to Backclaw who was rolling across the loam.

"Les' get ou' o' 'ere afore more o' th' Red beasts spy us!" He had no way of knowing the otter was on his own and thought the creature had sprung from the Abbey itself. If Redwall could hold one such creature it could hold more. Both rat and weasel fled the scene following the path back to the river, then down the river towards the Shadowcaster.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro