Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Sorry for the double post but I had to leave in the middle of the first one and I wanted to be able to preview this one.

BIC:

Both mice dashed off calling for the search party. Bracklew nodded trying to keep up with the badger's fast pace talking. All the days events came crashing back on him as he remembered the dying light in Brandon's eyes, Mixy was away, alone somewhere. "Gone... they're all gone. I don't know where." He managed at last before collapsing from sheer exhaustion.

OOC: Feel free to PP Bracklew and pick him up or whatever Sage.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Jetfur stopped looking at the ground and raised his head t look around. He had lost Mixy's trail yet again. THe rat gasped for air before breathing in deep. This couldn't happen again. He started to move again.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

OOC-
I understand.  :)
IC-
Mixy inhaled and began telling her tale, starting from when she showed Brandon the note all the way to when she and Bracklew had escaped the vermin.
When she had finished, Duncan looked very sad. He had always liked Brandon and Creekpaw. The Abbey would be so lonely without them.
How had a rat managed to kill Brandon, the Abbey Warrior?
His fur stood on end.
"There's a search party looking for Bracklew now. Just go to your room and get some rest, you look exhausted."
The hare watched his daughter bob her head and run off, then turned to the Abbott.
"Redwall's not safe anymore, Grant. I knew it wouldn't last long. Rapshade's alive and his vermin killed two of our best warriors and kidnapped our dibbuns...And I will never let another vermin lay a paw on them as long as I live."

--

Vadoma spotted Saltooth and Blackclaw approaching and pointed at them.
"Look, Captain, they're back!"
The ferret's piercing eyes narrowed as he scanned the surrounding landscape, not once looking at the vixen. "Where's Fang?"
"Probably dead," Vadoma murmured, "You know him."
A smirk crept across the evil ferret's face.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I couldn't resist it was to perfect.
BIC:

"Cap'n we be 'avein' a 'orrible tale!" Saltooth shouted as he came within earshot. "Fang be dead or captured within th' Red place Cap'n!" Both pirates stumbled forward badly beaten by the woodlands. Scrapped by brambles and tripped by numerous hidden rocks and tree roots they looked worse for wear.

Nevertheless they jogged up to Rapshade saluting and ready to spew thousands of excuses.

Ashleg

OOC-
Oh my...Meanwhile Fang is enjoying himself in the cellars with Fergbar. XD
IC-
Rapshade's eyes widened, and he growled to try to delay another bout of coughing.
"Idiots, that was my plan!" The ferret rasped. "You know how he was jus' slowing us down, don't'cha? Them capturing or killing the ditziest rat in my crew stands for nothing. Get up 'ere and clean yourselves off. Then I want you to tell me about what you've seen there, windows an' exits an' such. Aye?"
The captain sounded very impatient.
"Be quick now!"

LT Sandpaw

"Aye Cap'n!" They both chanted. Blackclaw rushed around making his way onto the ship however Saltooth stalled behind. He watched Rapshade though hooded innocent eyes. Fang's comments earlier were not just mindless gossip. The captain could very well be sick, or shamming. One could never tell with Rapshade. Though the steersrat felt that the ferret wasn't pretending, a small smile crossed his lips and he took off after Blackclaw. New plans forming in his mind.

Ashleg

Rapshade turned to Vadoma, watching his two pirates run off through slitted eyes.
He licked his fingers and tested the tip of his sabre, letting a smirk slowly replace his previously stoic expression.
"Hm...Note to self: Watch those two."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Nope I refuse to let this RP die. SAGE! VILU! I need Ava to take Bracklew inside and someone to say "Hey someone go get the infirmary sister!" also Ashleg are you going to initiate the attack? If not is it alright if Blackclaw and Saltooth make their assassination attempt. I want to keep Salty out of the action somehow but the fox and Blackclaw will be attacking.

Vilu Daskar

OOC: I'll see if I can get Fang drunk and then come out.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

OOC-
Blackclaw and the fox can go ahead and do it, I don't think they'll actually be attacking Redwall for quite a while.
Also Vilu if you want to get Fang drunk maybe Fergbar should say or do something...So he'll have something to reply to.  ;)

Vilu Daskar

OOC:Well I didn't wan to interrupt their conversation.

BIC: "Sit right down here Fangfang while I get you something to drink." Fergbar disappears for a few minutes and comes back rolling a barrel. "This is Redwall's famous October Ale, wait just a minute while I get a tankard for you."

Ashleg

Fangfang nodded innocently and sat down on a bench, folding his paws together.
He looked up when Fergbar returned. "Wow, yer strong!" He gasped, watching as the hedgehog rolled the barrel towards him.

Hickory

Ava beaconed for Bracklew to follow her. "Let's go back to the Abbey, you need to see the Infimary sister."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.