News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Baby Badgers!

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, September 09, 2015, 10:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

You can do the Flight line marshalling. you know this.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Of course not. . . . . Because that's just so easy with y'all clogging up all the threads with OP. ::)

@Sand: Okay! *Takes glowing things* *Starts waving them inn the air* Am I doing this right?

Vilu Daskar

"That wont work they're trained not to obey any orders unless they begin with the Secret signal only know to me."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

*Watches Conrflor wave the glow sticks as the planes start crashing into each other*

"Hmmm, well a little more practice and I'm sure you'll get the hand of it." ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

. . . . Thanks. *Points at one plane* *Starts gesturing at it*

Vilu Daskar

I told the Master those 50 drone plane wouldn't work. "You will never figure out the signal."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Oh, won't I? *Starts tracing words in the air*

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

"OK I'll admit it, it worked on the Drone planes which all crashed but you have no effect on the Airrats ."

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

T.A.S.s attack badger army.

Søren

Admiral Sand, take care of this please. I've more pressing matters.
*leaves*
(I'm not in the mood for an OP fight. No more turtles, badgers, dragons or frying pans for me.)

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

"T.A.T.s (Turtle Attack Tanks) move in on the evil guest ruler."