News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Baby Badgers!

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, September 09, 2015, 10:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 09, 2015, 11:28:05 PM
Actually, they formed a truce with Luke and Ben Skywalker, contacted the Aing-Tii and made a shortcut through Kathol Rift. They made it just fine.
Ben Skywalker? In what weird alternate universe did that happen?

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Ben in the continued universe (Sequels) is Luke's son, not Ben as in Obi Wan.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

He's Mara Jade's son. (EU, here, Soren, which you are not a part of, I'm sure)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 10, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

Ben in the continued universe (Sequels) is Luke's son, not Ben as in Obi Wan.
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 10, 2015, 02:46:09 PM
He's Mara Jade's son. (EU, here, Soren, which you are not a part of, I'm sure)
Oh, ok. I know of the EU. (Like Anakin, Jacen and Jaina Solo)

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Yup. (except the series that the Aing-Tii is in has Jaden dead, and him flow-walking  (time traveling) and making Jedi go insane.

James Gryphon

I hate to say it, but considering it on the whole, I'm glad the EU got decanonized. There are individual books and series I like, but if I had to accept all of it or none of it, I'd take the latter. From when they introduced the Vong and on it seemed to be just a big contest between the writers to see how much they could mess everything up.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

*Unending Daskarian hordes pour out of portal."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 10, 2015, 03:55:04 PM
I hate to say it, but considering it on the whole, I'm glad the EU got decanonized. There are individual books and series I like, but if I had to accept all of it or none of it, I'd take the latter. From when they introduced the Vong and on it seemed to be just a big contest between the writers to see how much they could mess everything up.
Yeah, the Vong are pretty stupid. And OPed. Why did they kill off Chewbacca?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 10, 2015, 06:50:51 PM
Quote from: James Gryphon on September 10, 2015, 03:55:04 PM
Yeah, the Vong are pretty stupid. And OPed. Why did they kill off Chewbacca?

Erm, could you take this discussion to another topic? Sorry about the backseat moderating.

*Baby badger annihilates the Daskarian hordes in one stroke*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

*Horde regenerates.* "We can not be killed we are the Baby Turtles servants."

Lady Ashenwyte

Pah! The powers of baby turtle are nothing but a mere mirage! *Baby badger unleashes the badger hordes*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

*Searats fall back as armies of baby turtles attack badgers.*

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Badger hordes destroy the baby turtles*