News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

-General Ferile leads an assault onto the next city, again, meets no resistance, and fortifies it.
-Meanwhile, 20,000 troops from the Monarchy reinforce Krakow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-Russian troops suffer moderate casualties from bombing
-Russian troops start to bomb sieging Polish troops, causing casualties.
-Several 30-men Russian strike teams sneak away from the city, lighting fire to many of the Polish tents and supplies.  Teams struggle to return to the city, but the damage is done

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

-Count Radbot (Me) comes to Krakow, sends a messenger to the General Ferile to send 5,000 men to Krakow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

To Sage, of the Ottoman Empire
Highly confidential
I suggest we have a joint venture into Poland, because my troops are under siege. Between our combined forces, we can conquer Poland and Lithuania. I assure you, not only would the Russian empire be eternally grateful to the Ottoman Empire, but we would agree to give you 1 quarter of all land secured and 1 third of soldiers and weapons secured from Poland. I urge you to take this under consideration.
[close]
[close]

Delthion

OOC: Desperately wants to look.

Søren

OOC: Russians shoot Del in the face for wanting to look. ;D ;D ;D

BIC:
-Russians continue to use fire and bombs to fight the Polish army, now conserving both rifle and other artillery.

Lady Ashenwyte

- Pope Badger I declares a crusade against the Ottomans, aiming to take Istanbul.

- Spanish troops finally take Carisbrooke castle, but after heavy casualties. The Spanish fleet is repairing at the Island.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

After a day of heavy fighting the Ottomans pull out of Sicily with another 1,000 losses. They board ship and set sail for the homeland.

To the Czar
Highly Confidential
I completely agree. Once I attend to my returning warriors I will send 30,000 men and some artillery pieces to Russia.
[close]
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

- The Papal and Spanish troops celebrate their victory, while the garrisons at Sicily and Italy prepare for war.

- Ottoman possessions in Spain and Italy are seized, while Ottoman traders are put to the sword or ransomed for money.

- All Swedish captives are sent back to Sweden with a heavy guard.

- A detachment of 2,500 Spanish troops are sent to reinforce the Island.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Soren
We northerners should stick together. How about an alliance?
Vilu VI of Sweden.
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

To Vilu
Confidential
Sounds like this could work, however, I need to know if you're currently battling any of my current allies (Either France or the Ottoman Empire)? If this is not the case, then Russia would gladly have an alience with you.
-Soren of Russia
[close]
[close]
-Russian forces continue to inflict casualties upon Polish forces

LT Sandpaw

From King Sablepaw to Czar Soren of Russia.
Highly Confidential, DO NOT LOOK!
Czar Soren of Russia, it has come to my attention that you are now fighting a difficult and expensive war against the Polish Commonwealth. For your aid in our own struggles I will be sending shiploads of supplies on Savoy ships too the Ottoman Empire. From there they will journey across land to Poland to resupply your troops. Protecting these caravans will be a guard of Thirty Thousand Musketeers under the command of Lord Belvor. He will be placed under your direct command as will all French supplies joining your effort. All I ask for this military support is a Two Polish port cities and a stretch of seaside land on the Northern end of Poland.
[close]
[close]

-In France the populace is relishing in the welcome end to the land based threat. Prince Sablepaw returns to Paris and insists his father talks peacefully with the English King. However King Sablepaw is firm and the invasion of England will continue as planned.-

-The Mediterranean sea is fully under French control. The fleet grows daily and soon is powerful enough to take on its English enemy. After some time Three full French fleets are formed. One sails the Mediterranean protecting it from further attack. The second sets a course to the West Indies to recapture the valuable trading routs that have been held up by the British Caribbean Fleet. And the last under the freshly promoted Commodore Mouslier sail towards the English channel determined, and ready to open up a gap so the French army can invade England.-

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

To Sand
Highly Confidential
Russia thanks you for any assistance you can provide. We are agreed on the terms of your deal. Thank you for your help.
[close]
[close]
-Russians continue to inflict casualties

Vilu Daskar

Czar Soren
We aren't no longer fighting the French and have never fought the Ottomans.
Vilu VI of Sweden.
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2015, 03:35:29 AM
-General Ferile leads an assault onto the next city, again, meets no resistance, and fortifies it.
-Meanwhile, 20,000 troops from the Monarchy reinforce Krakow.
You can't do it that quick. Also. the next one would have resistance, or it would take awhile.
You advance on the city, not take it.
The Polish forces push back the Prussian forces.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!