News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

So, today is the 23rd.

Started by Søren, September 23, 2015, 02:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

So, today is the 23rd of September. The best summer of my life is officially over. And I want to thank all of you for being a part of it. For helping me and for encouraging me. For making me laugh and for being here.
Thank you, Redwall Abbey Forum.
-Soren the Warrior

(Anyone is open to talk about their summer here too, if they want.)

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

School starting back up with a vengeance?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Not for me, I never stopped school. Thus, I graduate early.

The Skarzs

Oohhh, right; fall officially starts today.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Yeah.
Anyway, this is a thank you thread for all of you, from me.

Skyblade

How and why does this great thread not have more replies?

We appreciate you too, Soren :) I know I do. A lot. And I mean that. Thank you for everything, and I always wish you the best.

Stay strong, too.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skyblade on September 23, 2015, 10:56:30 PM
How and why does this great thread not have more replies?
Because it doesn't have the usual Cellars name. I feel like this should go into Cavern Hole.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Probably should've put in the Front Lawns, but I chose here because the Tribute threads are in the Cellars.
Quote from: Skyblade on September 23, 2015, 10:56:30 PM
We appreciate you too, Soren :) I know I do. A lot. And I mean that. Thank you for everything, and I always wish you the best.
Thank you Sky. :) I'm asking everyone in this thread: What were the good things that happened to you this past season? What are you grateful for?

The Skarzs

Well, most of my subscribers on my channel are from here, so that's good. :P (I'll be posting some new stuff in my Art in Metal thread soon . . I hope.)
Had some nice conversations, I suppose?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

I'm glad you had an amazing summer!  :)

I had a pretty good summer myself, One of my favorite parts was Summer camp. But I'm glad I had the forums, I can just come in, sit down, and enjoy the forums. Thanks guys!

Oh, And today is supposed to be the end of the world. Cheers!   ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

I am glad to be a part of it. Thank you for your contributions.

As for what happened over my summer, well, I moved here (to where I am now, that is). That is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me.

@Rock: Wait- why is today the end of the world?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

The end of the world predictions come and go every day. :P (Exaggeration, but whatever. It happens when it happens and I'm not going to worry about it.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

My summer was to hot to be enjoyable.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

*Hugs Sor* Well, I'm glad you've had an awesome summer! You'll have these memories to treasure for the rest of your life. :)

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 23, 2015, 11:24:27 PM
What were the good things that happened to you this past season? What are you grateful for?

. . . . . I actually got to go to a summer dance camp! That was awesome. I switched dance studios, and I'm super thankful for that. Other than that, not too much.

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on September 24, 2015, 12:05:03 AM
Oh, And today is supposed to be the end of the world. Cheers!   ;D

Dude. It was supposed to be the end of the world December. . . . . 20-something in 2010. We're still alive! Cheers, indeed!