News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Death Defying Beaverz, Chocolate Muffinz o' death, and Weazelz (Cellar RP)

Started by winifred, October 02, 2015, 03:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Three zteadfazt thingz ztand out tae me (bezidez Redwall itzelf) when I thinkz of ze Redwall Forum.
1. Death Defying Beaverz, 2. Chocolate Muffinz o' Death, & 3. Weaselz

Zo, without further adae:
A Roleplay about zuch thingz.

Rulez:
1. You muzt zpeak like HiaG
2. Thiz will 'ave ae plot tae it
3. No need to zighn up, juzt jump in, but don't go crazy.

Ze zcene o' ze crime:
Ze Weaselz are quite large and are archenemies o' ze DDBz.
Ze Chocolate Muffinz o' Death are their own army, merzenaries really.

Beaverz travel in zpaze by meanz o' Flying Bulldozerz. Zey attack withz toazterz and variouz ozther electronic thingz. Zey alzo zpeak like ziz: askzkdlfjhdgsgahsggshhh
Weazelz are secretive and 'ave many meanz of attack. Not much can kill a weazel.
Chocolate Muffinz o' death are alwayz baked in ztraight military rankz and live in tinfoil zpacesuits. Zey are deadly.

Ze Weazel Commander gazed out intae zpaze. Hiz troopz ztationed behind him. He waz ready for the oncoming ztorm. Ze Death Defying Beaverz' Flying Bulldozerz were layed in vazt array before 'im. Zpreading far and wide intae ze galaxy.
"All Weazelz, ready... CHARRRRRRRRRGGGGGE!"

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Vilu Daskar

OOC: Must you bring back the Chocolate Muffins of Death and the DDBs?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

winifred

O' courze!  ;D

Ze chocolate muffinz o' death we're floating about in spaze, 'alf awaiting orderz from ze Death Defying Beaverz and ze other 'alf awaiting orderz from ze Weazelz.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Lady Ashenwyte

Lord Azhenwyte looked at hiz mazzive DDB hordez, and gave the order for the bulldozerz to charge. He zent orderz to the Chocolate Muffinz of Death to attack the Weazelz.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

OOC: mind if I bring in the Purple Corrupted Doom Bunnies? Haven't done a good raid with them in, wot, 2 or 4 yearz?
~Just a soft space boi~

winifred

O' courze! ;D

It waz ze battle o' ze two armiez. Ze Weazelz were zhooting their chocolate muffinz deathz in rapid fire at ze Death Defying Beaverz. Ze Weazelz had already puzhed zem back tae ze 1,539th Galaxy, when zuddenly ze Purple Corrupted Doom Bunniez came leaping from meteorite tae meteorite. Zurprizing ze Weazelz from baehind.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Blaggut

At the back was Napoleon Bunnyparte, speaking in Bunnynese, a strange mix of Japenese. French, English, Fangirlian, German, and African Tribal. His words bolstered his men on, and he only stopped to command a fear-inspiring regiment of Lancers to attack his enemies right flank. Some infantry organized themselves into a sqaure formation, sending a rolling and constant fire at the weasels. A battery of artillery hailed bomb-jacket-armed bunnies into the fray of the DDB from an archipelago of well sized asteroids.
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Von veazle managez to zneak intae za Vrench rankz and give Chocolate Muffinz o' Death to za Vrech.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

((PGGGGG

PG.           PG.                   PG.                      PG.                            PG.                        PG
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Blaggut on October 06, 2015, 05:46:23 PM
((PGGGGG

PG.           PG.                   PG.                      PG.                            PG.                        PG
???

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Vilu Daskar

Za Beaver zuddenly firez up hiz toazter and zhootz toazt at veazlez.

Lady Ashenwyte

Azhenwyte  chargez with hiz forcez and killz a few Weazelz. Zome bulldozerz charge into the Weazel flank and cauze mayhem.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 06, 2015, 05:55:57 PM
Quote from: Blaggut on October 06, 2015, 05:46:23 PM
((PGGGGG

???

l'powergame
~Just a soft space boi~