News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Uilu Daskar

Started by Vilu Daskar, October 03, 2015, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

This is for those of you who doubt my lineage.

Back in 2011 when the forum was first founded a stoat named Uilu Daskar made an account. Back then the forum was a much different place, for example certain trustworthy members who weren't mods or admins were much more powerful than any mod today. Uilu was one of these members and he used his power to form a mighty Empire throughout the entire forum. His capital was the Cellars, and that is exactly where Matthias720, The Lady Shael, and Taggerung of Redwall struck. A series of great wars and battles took place everywhere. During the middle of this turmoil Redwall Abbey logged on, seeing his peaceful forum being destroyed by war he sided with the jealous Mods and Admins who had been having the worst of it. Redwall Abbey gave the enemies great power, even greater than that of Uilu and his followers. The first thing they did was delete 2000 members (Uilu's followers), then they deleted all of the topics, posts, and PMs he had made, 2,000,000 in all, and then banned Uilu because he was to powerful to delete. Uilu was a broken stoat, he deleted his account, burned down his house, and moved to Antarctica. He was never heard from again. Then Matthias the most powerful of Uilu's enemies took on the name Father Abbot, pretending to be a kind, peaceful mouse, when in reality he is a evil Wolverine seeking world domination with the help of the other Mods.

The Moral of this story.
Watch out for the Staff.

This is all the truth whatever Matthias or anyone else says.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 03, 2015, 12:13:01 AM
This is for those of you who doubt my lineage.

Back in 2011 when the forum was first founded a stoat named Uilu Daskar made an account. Back then the forum was a much different place, for example certain trustworthy members who weren't mods or admins were much more powerful than any mod today. Uilu was one of these members and he used his power to form a mighty Empire throughout the entire forum. His capital was the Cellars, and that is exactly where Matthias720, The Lady Shael, and Taggerung of Redwall struck. A series of great wars and battles took place everywhere. During the middle of this turmoil Redwall Abbey logged on, seeing his peaceful forum being destroyed by war he sided with the jealous Mods and Admins who had been having the worst of it. Redwall Abbey gave the enemies great power, even greater than that of Uilu and his followers. The first thing they did was delete 2000 members (Uilu's followers), then they deleted all of the topics, posts, and PMs he had made, 2,000,000 in all, and then banned Uilu because he was to powerful to delete. Uilu was a broken stoat, he deleted his account, burned down his house, and moved to Antarctica. He was never heard from again. Then Matthias the most powerful of Uilu's enemies took on the name Father Abbot, pretending to be a kind, peaceful mouse, when in reality he is a evil Wolverine seeking world domination with the help of the other Mods.

The Moral of this story.
Watch out for the Staff.

This is all the truth whatever Matthias or anyone else says.

Nah.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Say whatever you want, I know the truth.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

But what is life without it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

James is already denying it.

James Gryphon

What do you expect me to say about something that never happened?
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

What month would all these imaginary events have taken place if they had happened?
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Let me step in as a sane member.

This is utter bad stuff. I know this is the Cellars, but Vilu, you're acting like an impudent child who wants a cookie and claims that the same cookie was made by his great-grandfather. No one has ever gotten to rule the cellars, with the exception of good ol' Soren, who was overthrown less than a week after the election was finished. The only proper thing ever imposed upon the Cellars is the FNN, which is a news company. [sarcasm]Good luck Vilu. May the DDB's be with you. [/sarcasm]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

That may be a bit of an overreaction. It's just a story.

It's worth noting that the "president" reigned, not ruled.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

That entire post was just my rant. The entire cellars doesn't have and will never have a proper structure.
(don't take that post seriously. Just forewarning VIlu)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

OI! Us DDBs hate stoats, doncha know!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Corn will blow her top if she sees this thread. . . she hates this fighting stuff.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.