News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Goodgame Empire

Started by Vilu Daskar, October 07, 2015, 08:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Does anyone else play; If so, what's your username?

http://empire.goodgamestudios.com?ic=5N-3Q2QA&w=199947&refer_method=link
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 08, 2015, 01:17:09 AM
What is it?

It's an addictive strategy game that they ported to the tablet. It's fun enough for a free game, but it could be better.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I actually made a thread about Goodgame Empire before, I liked it a lot. I don't play it as much nowadays, but I might start again. What's your username Vilu?

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Max the Warrior. What's yours?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Soren the Warrior, but all my old castles and such have been deleted, so I had to make another. I can relocate mine up to where yours is (i found you on the map) when I get to level 6. (I used to be so far ahead, dang it.)

Vilu Daskar

If you get to level 15 you could join the alliance I'm in, it's called King Cobra.
Edit - I can't find yours.

Søren

I might not show up yet because of the low level. I'll come to you, eventually.

Vilu Daskar

Blaggut

In my opinion good game empire is pretty ducky. No or little tactics involved in the actual combat. Clash of Clans tactics are pretty meh but lol they're still there. (And also I find the bomber skeleton adorable)
~Just a soft space boi~

Søren

Quote from: Blaggut on October 10, 2015, 03:32:45 AM
In my opinion good game empire is pretty ducky. No or little tactics involved in the actual combat. Clash of Clans tactics are pretty meh but lol they're still there. (And also I find the bomber skeleton adorable)
Just for that, you're not allowed to join the alliance. ;D
I'm on now, hopefully I can get this going.
@Vilu
My username is Khan Singh.

Vilu Daskar

It's the only Online Game I've played so the only thing I don't like about it is Kingdom of Neph.

@Soren, OK I'll look you up.

Blaggut

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 10, 2015, 03:44:24 AM
Just for that, you're not allowed to join the alliance. ;D
I'm on now, hopefully I can get this going.
@Vilu
My username is Khan Singh.

Don't make me a raise the Mongrel Horde and annilate u :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Are you still playing Soren?

Søren