News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The lonely topic

Started by rachel25, October 11, 2015, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I'M SO INCREDIBLY LONELY!!! AND BY MYSELF ON THE FORUM! THERE IS ME AND ABOUT TWENTY THREE GUESTS! AGGGGGGGG!

Lady Ashenwyte

Make friends with them and have a tea party! PURGE THEM WITH HOLY FIRE!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

*begins shooting guests and screaming*

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

I'm no traitor. Staff heart Guests. You have betrayed your kind by signing up.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gives James tea and cheesecake* So, an alliance between the guests and DDBs? Can or not?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

Don't be silly! The Staff are the Beavers!
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 11, 2015, 02:14:22 PM
Don't be silly! The Staff are the Beavers!

You forget my sovereignty over the Beavers. *Slams knife into cheesecake* A little implement to aid your culinary experience.

James Gryphon

Easily forgotten, 'tis that which never was.

True beavers answer to no one.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

*Wonders Why Everyone here is lonely.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

Quote from: rachel25 on October 11, 2015, 12:31:07 PM
I'M SO INCREDIBLY LONELY!!! AND BY MYSELF ON THE FORUM! There IS ME AND ABOUT TWENTY THREE GUESTS! AGGGGGGGG!

You're never lonely when you have correct grammar.

Lady Ashenwyte

True beavers? *Snorts* I believe I rode the last one down after she refused to aid my cause. *Is shot* *Draws cheri gun and shoots Rachel*

The Skarzs

Really? Is this really going to turn into another stupid fighting topic? ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.