News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 31, 2017, 04:56:23 PM
e?

Saw Moana for the first time last night. Not bad. Best part was the chicken.

Coincidentally, I watched it for the first time a few days back. The chicken was cool. :D It amused when Maui put down some food and Hei-hei (sp) started pecking in the wrong direction, so Maui had to turn him around to peck at the food. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

I have no idea how to spel the chicken's name - Hei-Hei works for me. Yeah, that was a good bit. ;D When he first realized they were on a boat in the middle of the ocean his reaction reminded me of one of my hens so much.  ^-^

The Skarzs

Generic Disney princess trying to not be a generic Disney princess.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Delthion

Actually, most of the time, children "grow" out of fairy tales in adolescence. Then back into them when they realize how foolish they were. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on September 02, 2017, 04:26:47 PM
No. She was great.

Maybe you're just too OLD TO UNDERSTAND.
Or maybe you're too young to see the TRUTH.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Maybe your taste buds are too damaged to taste properly because of this sick burn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

If you have to say it's a burn in the burn it ain't much of a burn at all.