News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Not everyone. My brother and I are the last bastion of hope for the world.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 22, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
Fun fact: This is an accurate representation of me after ingesting any amount of alcohol. I immediately become very vocal and sing a lot, usually starting with Bo Rhap. Of course it doesn't take being drunk to get me to sing this song. Any time it comes on, I will instantly start singing. I many times also just started singing, and then created a massive singalong because everyone joins in. Because it's Bohemian Rhapsody, and it's perfect and everyone knows and loves it.

That is amazing. I love that.

Jetthebinturong

Skarzs and Del may claim dislike of Bo Rhap, but we all know at their most primal, subconscious level, they love it.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Look, just because the Bohemian Rhapsody is you Brit's national anthem doesn't mean everyone likes it.

If I'm honest, I find the fact that it is a Rhapsody and structured the way it is is a big part of what makes me dislike it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

IT'S DECEMBER WE NEED TO KEEP POSTING HERE WE'RE SO CLOSE

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

*All the Redwall villains arrive.* We are here to stop you! Get them!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.