News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Collects $300* Okay.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Skyblade

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Lady Ashenwyte

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

I came home from a five-hour work shift to an apartment that smells of vomit.  I had to step over a figure - who I think is my flatmate's boyfriend - lying in the hallway, alternating between sleeping and throwing up into the garbage bag lying next to him.  I opened the sliding door to let fresh air in.  Of course, that made the place freezing.  The fridge is full of cans and bottles of alcohol.  There's a 12-pack where my head of lettuce used to be.  I went to a friend's for a few hours because they were still playing card games.  I've just returned, and both couches and the rug in between are taken up by unknowns, sleeping.  This is what my life has become.
This is two nights in a row.  Last night, I was unable to brush my teeth because someone had his head in our toilet for a good stretch of time.  No one who was here Friday night was here Saturday night.  I don't know where my flatmate finds these people.
In all honesty, I'm amused, not annoyed, at the whole thing.  Nights like these keep life interesting.

Lady Ashenwyte