5 (50%)
Vote
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Jetthebinturong

Soren and Sage are on three,
Rachel is on two,
And Sky is on one.

None of them are very close to getting seven votes...
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 22, 2015, 04:45:54 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 22, 2015, 02:53:55 AM
I'm just going to say something here:
No, that's exactly right. Soren being a guard and owning a sword isn't grounds to accuse him. C'mon guys, I think you can safely assume that both assassins have swords. Black ones. Except they don't now because they'll have gotten rid of them.

But he is a guard, and has experience with a sword.

If you don't mind me saying, anyone could have experience with a sword! Anyone! For a multitude of reasons!

Am I the only one thinking that blaming Sor because he has a sword/obviously has experience with a sword is just plain silly?

rachel25

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 22, 2015, 03:20:53 PM
Soren and Sage are on three,
Rachel is on two,
And Sky is on one.

None of them are very close to getting seven votes...
No, and some people haven't really posted yet.  :-\

Cornflower MM

^^ YEah, like Sam and Rain. And Peri.

Hey, what happens when/if no one gets seven votes? Just go with the one with the most votes?

rachel25

Sam voted. Cus everyone thinks we're the Mafia.  :P

Cornflower MM

Oh, yeah. Forgot. I don't see why they do, there's not really that much evidence against you. ah, well, we'll see. Eventually.

Jetthebinturong

Uh, maybe a poll with the people who are in the lead for death row and then they have to vote for one of those two.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Perifaen

Sorry, I was trying to get a better view on the story before I voted. I believe Sam to be one of the mafia. As pointed out earlier it says the two were sent and he is a foreigner to the castle, Sam did quickly jump to Soren after being accused without much explanation, and a third point is that if he is an entertainer he would have to be quite agile and would most likely know how to use a sword, useful traits to have as the assassin.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

SilentSam

Oh please,  ::). . There are many reasons that I could be mafia, but there are also many reasons that other people could be mafia. I admit, I didn't think my original post through. I would like to change my vote to Sage. Skyblade's convinced me.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

But... my defense!

Seriously, if I die this round you'll regret it. I'm a townsperson.

"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices — to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill — and suspicion can destroy — and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own — for the children — and the children yet unborn."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

I agree. I can't help but wonder why, exactly, it is you only find humans trying to kill each other for something that isn't a prospective mate, food, or territory.

rachel25

Because of our human emotions that are ability to make those kind of choices. No animal lives like a human does.
So, who are waiting for to vote?