News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia IV

Started by Jetthebinturong, October 18, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Poll

Do not
5 (50%)
Vote
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Perifæn on October 21, 2015, 01:19:20 AM
If Eul were to do it how would she hold the sword? Just wondering.

Her talons. Trust me, bird feet are a lot more flexible than you might think. ;)

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 21, 2015, 12:20:38 AM
Is there anyone on the forum that really likes cookies?

(I'll post my thoughts in a bit).

That was random. Yes, I do.

Mmph, this is hard. I see good arguments from both sides, and I just. . .  . Gah.

Skyblade

I have a lot to say already and do plan to post. Please give me just a bit of time. I'm tired from procrastination and emotionally unwell.

The sad thing about that post? I used procrastination as an excuse to procrastinate.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 21, 2015, 02:16:58 AM
Quote from: Perifæn on October 21, 2015, 01:19:20 AM
If Eul were to do it how would she hold the sword? Just wondering.

Her talons. Trust me, bird feet are a lot more flexible than you might think. ;)

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 21, 2015, 12:20:38 AM
Is there anyone on the forum that really likes cookies?

(I'll post my thoughts in a bit).

That was random. Yes, I do.

Mmph, this is hard. I see good arguments from both sides, and I just. . .  . Gah.

My talons? How would I walk and hold a sword in my talons at the same time? Flapping my wings would probably make enough noise to wake someone up....

Anyhow, I'm thinking it may be Sand and Sage. They were paired together, and one of the Mafia was given a boost through the window. I'm pretty sure hares aren't really supposed to be champion climbers. They are tall, but that doesn't mean they could reach the window.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

We would just use our long legs to jump up.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

Once again I highly doubt that Sky is one of the killers. Amongst things it would take a lot of stealth and light footedness (now a word) to get into the room and cross it silently.
I'm just musing now but the murder weapon was described as a blade so probably a sword. And in redwall the animals who use swords the most are mice. So that once again suggests, Soren.

Perifaen

Rocktree is the captain so he would probably know the lay out of the castle but the scribes would also know it pretty well.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Jetthebinturong

The murder weapon is indeed a sword. They are called The Order of the Black Sword.

Interesting that no one's voted yet.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 21, 2015, 06:34:49 PM
That's because there are too many variables to be certain.
Quote from: rachel25 on October 21, 2015, 11:46:46 AM
I'm just musing now but the murder weapon was described as a blade so probably a sword. And in redwall the animals who use swords the most are mice. So that once again suggests, Soren.
...or Gonff, who's also a mouse. But still, swords aren't exclusive to mice. I can think of Rackkity Tam, Boar the Fighter, Lord Brocktree, Dayna and pretty much all the vermin use swords as well.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

My two suspects are Rain and Soren. Rain is a cat, abd they are good at climbing, but Soren is a mouse guard who would already have a sword.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 21, 2015, 08:18:30 PM
That's because there are too many variables to be certain.
Quote from: rachel25 on October 21, 2015, 11:46:46 AM
...or Gonff, who's also a mouse. But still, swords aren't exclusive to mice. I can think of Rackkity Tam, Boar the Fighter, Lord Brocktree, Dayna and pretty much all the vermin use swords as well.
yeah I know other creatures did use swords but mice are the ones who almost always have swords.
The murder weapon is indeed a sword. They are called The Order of the Black Sword.

I didn't know we were able to vote yet. So we just PM you with a person's name, right?

Cornflower MM

No, we post it here in bold. Uuuurgh. I don't know.

rachel25

Okay, I get it now. In that case I've decided to vote for Soren.

Jetthebinturong

That's one vote for Soren.

Remember a majority (so seven) is required to convict.

SilentSam

I agree with Rachel, Soren seems suspicious. I vote Soren.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jetthebinturong

That's two votes for Soren.