News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia IV

Started by Jetthebinturong, October 18, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Poll

Do not
5 (50%)
Vote
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Jetthebinturong

Yeah. So that would be Sage and Soren right?

*Counts* Yep, Sage and Soren.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

Okay. This should speed things up.

Skyblade

My vote stays the same. Sage is my leading suspect for various reasons.

- Posts a lot, but few actually contribute to investigation
- Voted for me after I voted for him, using one detail from the story that could easily have been misinterpreted. I believe he wouldn't have even noticed that had I not voted for him, and he was merely searching for an excuse to vote for me and draw suspicion my way.
- Saying you're Town doesn't make you Town
- Last posts (with all the drama he adds) sound like emotional appeal

Also, I am not going to believe anyone who says "I am Town!" without convincing evidence. Because if I were Mafia, I would probably want to scream that I was Town too. And after Soren's Mafia playstyle in Round 2, which I foolishly fell for, I'm going to be a lot more careful with trust.

I'm not trying to be harsh. I get really hardcore with this game because I want to win. So please, no hard feelings if I attack you, I'm normally aggressive and just trying to win.

Anyway, it's not good to focus on just one person because then the Mafia can hide and we don't want that. Other thoughts:

What is the argument on voting Søren again?
Rain hasn't posted at all, but she hasn't been active, either. Probably a null tell (meaning neither Town or Mafia indicative)
Corny being indecisive, which she was the same in a game in which she was Mafia.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

After all the drama king-ness? I'm going with Sage. I was leaning for him anyway.

@Skye: Apparently they think Sor's Mafia because he has a sword and would have experience with a sword which sounds like total baloney to me.

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

I did vote. I'm not blind or stupid, you know.

Jetthebinturong

Well when I commented, you hadn't voted.

Cornflower MM

Yes I had, I believe. I voted for Sage. When I voted for Sage, there was one vote for Soren and I made the poll even.

Skyblade

I honestly don't like polls, because votes can be used for investigative purposes. But if Jet wants to and it's the most efficient method, ok.

I voted for Sage. Being transparent here. (Transparency helps the Town)

Is that seriously the only reason to vote Søren? It makes some sense, but...I honestly see a lot more going for Sage. Plus, I'm using posts, not the story.

Is there any other reason to vote Søren? Because I'm wondering why two people voted for him. Do they see something I don't?

Hickory

I want to see your faces if I die.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Yup, that's their entire argument. I dislike this poll, as it forces me to choose someone I initially didn't vote for, but I'll vote for Sage. (Obviously)

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Wow, I'm surprised that many people voted for Sage. It seems like they did it just by following me. I mean, nobody else has provided their own reasoning as to why they think it's Sage. (EDIT: Well, Eul did)

I really prefer voting...but I don't want to argue.

Hickory

So, 3 more voters need to vote.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 26, 2015, 12:09:04 AM
After all the drama king-ness? I'm going with Sage. I was leaning for him anyway.

@Skye: Apparently they think Sor's Mafia because he has a sword and would have experience with a sword which sounds like total baloney to me.
I didn't vote for Soren simply because he's got a sword. I've already made that clear.
Also, shouldn't me and Sky be on the poll because we had votes against us.

James Gryphon

Quote from: SilentSam on October 25, 2015, 10:14:27 PM
*sigh*
@Jett We should put the two people with the most votes and make everyone vote for one or the other.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 25, 2015, 10:40:07 PM
Yeah. So that would be Sage and Soren right?

*Counts* Yep, Sage and Soren.

« Subject to editing »