Previous topic - Next topic

No Poll

Do not
5 (50%)
Vote
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Cornflower MM

Oops. Well, maybe next time. Sorry, Sagey.

Nicely written story, by the way, Jet.

Skyblade

Now I feel even worse about myself. I'm literally crying right now.
I let you all down. Why do I always fail?

I can't say anything to prove my innocence; I know. You all probably suspect me now, and how can I blame you? This is largely my fault, and my mistake. I'm not going to scream "I am Town" since I know it doesn't help. The best argument I have is that Town players - including very good ones (and I'm not even very good) - are wrong sometimes. More than you think, in fact.

To me, Sage was my strongest suspect and I wanted to see if he was Mafia.

In reality, this isn't as horrible as we're making it seem. And no, I'm not just saying that because I'm the one who started the lynch on Sage. The Town still outnumbers Mafia by a large number. We need to do better on Day 2.

Anyway, this just goes to show that sometimes who you really think is Mafia turned out to be Town, and who you really think is Town turns out to be Mafia. Trust me on this statement.

---

Anyway, I'd like to post some thoughts in case I get killed tonight. I seriously want to win now. Well then again, I always do. Mafia get on my nerves.

Rachel is a top suspect because I agree with Soren's argument on her. Another thing is that it's odd that a new player is doing so well and being so active in the game. It happens, yes. But at the same time, I can't help but be suspicious.

The argument on Søren is ok-ish. I'm null on him, neither Town not Mafia lean.

Other people I suspect are Eul, Corn, Sam, and Rock. Ergh, I hate that we used the poll; I wanted to see who voted for who. But Eul, Corn, Sam, and Rock probably voted for Sage considering that they mentioned it via post.

Obviously the most blame is on me right now. I understand why. But to be honest, I'm more worried that Corn and some others are more likely to be Mafia (especially since I already know I'm Town :P). Thinking about it, they both just followed my vote. What we have to remember is that the Mafia already KNOW who is on which side. So when they vote out an innocent, they need a good reason for doing so (I've played as Mafia once on the Mafia forum, so I know their perspective). Corn, Sam, and Rock even explicitly stated they were voting based on my decision, and Eul seemed to be going along with me. Maybe so they could blame it all on me if they were questioned why they voted for an Innocent. Of course they could...would THEY get any blame? I'm the one who takes it all, for starting the lynch. They can get off cleanly and hide. It's an easy way to vote out an Innocent.

So I am suspicious of those who voted Sage, but at the same time, I know Mafia can stay off voting for innocents and joining the bandwagon SO they don't get suspected.

Also, Corn has been indecisive, a feature more common in Mafia and I've seen in her Mafia play style.

So I would recommend looking into Rachel and Corny tomorrow. Eul, Sam, and Rock as secondary suspects.

...and that was long. I'll just bold the important stuff.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rachel25

The truth is I'm just enjoying this. That's why I'm so active. Also I don't know why I'm apparently doing so well. Some people just pick stuff up quick I guess.
Since this is my first round I'm not sure what happens next.  :P

Eulaliaaa!

@Sky: I looked back over my post where I voted for Sage, and I don't see anything that looks like I was just going along with your vote. I found proof that I thought was good enough to make me vote for Sage, and that's why I voted for him. In Mafia, it's not good to just follow the majority or another player that isn't proven innocent.

Also, you didn't let us down. Trust me, it could have been a lot worse (and I'm talking about Mafia II when I say that. It was my choice who died, and I totally messed up and lost the game.)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Sorry for getting in everybody's face like that... I don't get to prove people wrong very often.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Honestly, your defense was one of the most melodramatic in the history of the game on this forum. Going over-the-top like that, and the "voting for the person who voted for me", all scream "Mafia".

@Sky: Tough luck about the killing a townie-thing, but I wouldn't regret it at all. It wasn't your fault anyway; a bunch of other people voted on it too. If somebody looks enough like Mafia to get lynched, that's their problem, not the Town's.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Now I feel really guilty.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I voted Sage because I had no choice. :P It was me or you, dude, and neither of us are guilty.
@Sky
It's no big deal, we got it wrong. I did suspect Sage as well, but I suspected Rachel more. And the blame doesn't have to be on you, it doesn't have to be on anyone. Except the Mafia.

Now we just have to wait.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 28, 2015, 02:15:29 PM

Now I feel really guilty.
I'm sorry; I shouldn't have been so mean. I got myself riled up, and I ought've thought it through more.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

I wouldn't have voted for either of them, I'm still thinking its Rachel and Sam for how they turned on Soren so fast. BTW That Sucks Sage, it was a really hard choice.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

Well don't lynch me unless you're absolutely certain, or my ghost will come back and haunt you because I am town. I'm not lying, I'm not trying to trick you. I am town. If you are Mafia then the weakest defence possible is saying your town. But I am town because that's what I am.
I am now suspecting Sky. The way she did the whole, It's my fault. I'm such a bad person. I'll probably get killed tonight and I deserve it. But here's a list of people you should go after not me. it just makes me suspicious. But unfortunately it doesn't fit in with the story in my mind. Also, I went and Googled the names, Kuki and Suna, and all I found was an odd drawing of a mouse and cat. That would suggest Søren or Gonff and Rain. But she hasn't posted yet.

Søren

Quote from: rachel25 on October 28, 2015, 05:09:54 PM
Well don't lynch me unless you're absolutely certain, or my ghost will come back and haunt you because I am town. I'm not lying, I'm not trying to trick you. I am town. If you are Mafia then the weakest defence possible is saying your town. But I am town because that's what I am.
I am now suspecting Sky. The way she did the whole, It's my fault. I'm such a bad person. I'll probably get killed tonight and I deserve it. But here's a list of people you should go after not me. it just makes me suspicious. But unfortunately it doesn't fit in with the story in my mind. Also, I went and Googled the names, Kuki and Suna, and all I found was an odd drawing of a mouse and cat. That would suggest Søren or Gonff and Rain. But she hasn't posted yet.
Well, Sky is kinda experienced in getting killed before she could talk. (See: Soren kills Sky; Mafia II)

When I Googled Kuki Suna, all I got was a picture of a kid wearing a tiger hat, and a picture of a cup.

Søren

I did too, but it looks more like two cats.

LT Sandpaw

That looks kinda freaky.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro