News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia IV

Started by Jetthebinturong, October 18, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Poll

Do not
5 (50%)
Vote
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 28, 2015, 03:03:21 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 28, 2015, 02:15:29 PM

Now I feel really guilty.
I'm sorry; I shouldn't have been so mean. I got myself riled up, and I ought've thought it through more.
No, it's my fault. You're completely right. I'm not blaming you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

@Sky: You say Trust me on this, and Sage said the same thing, but you didn't want to believe it. Now I know you have better proof, but what makes him and you so different?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Cornflower MM

Skye, I didn't vote Sage JUST BECAUSE you did. I wish you'd stop saying that. I looked over posts, was indecisive though leaning towards two people, and I said that what you posted on Sage made sense to me, so I went for him. Not just because you were voting for him. I had my own reasons too, and you can be greatly persuasive. It appears you're not aware of that talent.

Quote from: rachel25 on October 28, 2015, 05:09:54 PM
The way she did the whole, It's my fault. I'm such a bad person. I'll probably get killed tonight and I deserve it. But here's a list of people you should go after not me. it just makes me suspicious.

That's the way she plays. It's also her mood at the moment.

rachel25

Sorry. I didn't mean it in a mean way at all. Its hard cus you can't hear how I'd say it.  :-\

Jetthebinturong

Soooooo, should we say Rock's character never existed, or shall I devise a creative death for him, because R5 hasn't been on.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

R has been on, just not replying to my PM.

I suppose it is fair to kill Rock off. How about a creative story? It doesn't make sense to say he never existed.

(I hope he turns out to be Mafia)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Yeah, that seems the best way to me.

Skyblade

I know I'm becoming numb when I start to not care about Mafia.

Anyway, I was not in a good mood when I posted that long thing, like Corn pointed out. Also, I posted suspects because like Soren said, I tend to get killed at Night for my experience and I want to help the Town as much as possible.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 28, 2015, 08:52:49 PM
@Sky: You say Trust me on this, and Sage said the same thing, but you didn't want to believe it. Now I know you have better proof, but what makes him and you so different?

I meant trust me on that one statement. I got it from the Mafia forum. I like to give the Town advice as we play the game since I am pretty experienced compared to most here. It's up to you whether to take it.

Still leaning Rachel and Corn. Unnerved by the lurkers such as Peri and Rain. They could be Mafia for all we know, but since they haven't been posting as much (Rain hasn't posted once, as she hasn't been active, which isn't her fault but just making a point here), we can never tell. It unnerves me. I'm null on them, since few posts do sometimes mean Mafia but may not mean Mafia and they haven't been suspicious yet. I just get bothered when people don't post as much as I want ;D I'm null, leaning slightly Town, on Soren, Sand, and Gonff. Nothing too suspicious from them yet. Leaning Mafia on Sam, Eul, and Rock just slightly.

Jetthebinturong

The doors to the hall swung open and the guards pounded their spears on the floor, rousing all of the prisoners from their chambers.
When they were all assembled in the hall, the prince stepped forward. "Earlier tonight, an escape attempt was made by one of your number. We found Rocktree dashed upon the stones beneath his tower with a snapped rope near his paw. Clearly he thought he could escape justice. Unfortunately, we found upon him no incriminating evidence. It seems that he was INNOCENT. I just thought you'd like to know that. You can go back to your beds now."
He swept out, the guards followed, locking the doors behind them.

Mafia and Healer have not messaged me with their night action yet.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Well, transparency helps the Town so I will say: I messed up. Again. I tried to do something good. I thought it was the inevitable action for someone who didn't want to play and wasn't getting replaced, and Jet was probably going to do it anyway. I thought he might be Mafia.

There's something I forgot to mention earlier. I've noticed something. Søren suspected Rachel; she suspected him back. I suspected Rachel; she suspected me back. She's been suspecting the people who suspected her first. I does seem like she backed off me, but I can't be sure if she has and what her motives to her posts are.

@Jet: In the Mafia forum, we have a time limit for Night actions to keep the game moving. Can we set a time limit?

We better catch one of the Mafia tomorrow. We're gonna have to be careful with who we vote.

Søren

I'm thinking the Mafia is going to be someone who isn't very active, as they still haven't notified Jet. Maybe Rain, a cat did come up when we googled the names. But it's a stretch.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skyblade on October 30, 2015, 01:44:40 AM
I know I'm becoming numb when I start to not care about Mafia.

Anyway, I was not in a good mood when I posted that long thing, like Corn pointed out. Also, I posted suspects because like Soren said, I tend to get killed at Night for my experience and I want to help the Town as much as possible.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 28, 2015, 08:52:49 PM

I meant trust me on that one statement. I got it from the Mafia forum. I like to give the Town advice as we play the game since I am pretty experienced compared to most here. It's up to you whether to take it.

Still leaning Rachel and Corn. Unnerved by the lurkers such as Peri and Rain. They could be Mafia for all we know, but since they haven't been posting as much (Rain hasn't posted once, as she hasn't been active, which isn't her fault but just making a point here), we can never tell. It unnerves me. I'm null on them, since few posts do sometimes mean Mafia but may not mean Mafia and they haven't been suspicious yet. I just get bothered when people don't post as much as I want ;D I'm null, leaning slightly Town, on Soren, Sand, and Gonff. Nothing too suspicious from them yet. Leaning Mafia on Sam, Eul, and Rock just slightly.
Yes, I see what you mean, and it makes total sense. However, you seem very eager to vote people out, and not in a simple Town way; Like you want to get them out.

Now, I could be suspecting the wrong person here, or I could be right. If I were to be, than you could kill me off, then people would suspect you. If you didn't, more evidence way come up surrounding you. Of course, I could be wrong and Rachel probably will kill me, but think about it.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Ok, so Sa, and Rain both fit the bill if the more minimally active ones, so they could take the longest to send the message. Since there's two, the Rachel/Sam thing comes up again, Rach PMs Sam, Sam doesn't respond, night lag, here we are. I'm thinking either Rachel or Sam, with Rain as a "maybe", third choice.

I'm retired from the forum