News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

So do i.(just in case you hadnt noticed ;D)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Lord Gorath

Rainshadow

Well, I'll just give you a brief summary of my day.

I fell asleep around 11 PM and woke up at 3 AM, not able to sleep.  I stayed awake till 6 AM, when I had to get up and get ready for church.  At 8 AM, I left for church.  I helped out in the nursery, nearly falling asleep.  After that, I went to the Sunday school class, where we've been learning the "Perspectives of Paradise."  I nearly fell asleep there, too!
  After Sunday school, which let out at 11 AM, I went to the mall to kill some time.  I had until 12:30, which was when I went to one of my Sunday school friend's house for the Thanksgiving potluck we (the Sunday school class) were going to have.  I stayed there until around 3:30 PM, and after that, I went to the store to pick up groceries.  By then, I was nearly ready to pass out.
  After going grocery shopping, I finally got to go home!  Now I'm sitting in my pajamas, sleeping whilst mine eyes are staring at the computer screen.  It's 5:12 PM.  I'm tired.  Goodnight, all!

This has been a short story by Rainshadow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm watching The Nightmare Before Christmas!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I'm trying to figure out how to navigate The Dancing Lawn forum with ease.  It's not going too bad, but not too well either!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

The iCarly finale episode will be on tomorrow for Thanksgiving :(
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

The award for creepiest commercial goes to the cuddle puppets (advertised on Cartoon Network and other channels) The way that those puppets and blink their eyes... *shivers* They don't look worth the buying. I'll stick with regular stuffed animals.

W0NWILL

The oldest toy I can remember having is a rather beat-up stuffed cow.

Rainshadow

The oldest toy that I have is K-Bear, my bear that I got when I was born.  He's white with a white and red striped shirt, and he has a heart with a K on it in the middle of the shirt.  He's cute.

PrimroseWarrior

I have a really weird person sitting next to me...
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden