News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

And I'm sick,  Literally. It's no fun. Can anyone cheer me up? Thanks. Part of the cause was a gross thing on t.v (I won't say what it is) and I could only eat a few bites at dinner at my aunt's house today... ugh
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Hmmm..you should watch some cartoons.

Rainshadow

Awww!  *Hugs Redwallfan7*  There.  Do you feel better yet?  Or how about this?

Cute baby skunks make everything better.  Except the smell...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

that things amasing! I hope you feel better soon, redwallfan7.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Now I feel better after looking at the skunk.  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

dude, the skunk just made the day the beat day eva!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Hmm... my teeth hurt... why do my teeth hurt?  Maybe because I'm scraping my thumbnail across them for no reason?  Nah, that couldn't be it.  Seriously, when I have nothing to do, I do the weirdest things.

Redwallfan7

My mom bought me my own copy of Watership Down for $3!

Capn Greypatch

I am finally reading the Rogue Crew! Great last book by Jacques. :)

And my favourite fruit/berry is raspberry. Mmm..
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Rainshadow

My favorite fruit/berry is the cherry.

Redwallfan7

Muse is becoming oe of my favorite bands. I'm listening to their album: The Second Law

Rainshadow

I've heard one Brave Saint Saturn song, and I loved it!  It's called:  These Frail Hands.