News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Well, I am officially sick!  :(  It turns out that I caught some illness from my friends that makes your throat really sore and your head throb.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Aww :(. That's no fun. I threw up six times when I got sick over Thanksgiving break.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Ouch!  I don't believe I've ever gotten sick around Thanksgiving, only around Christmas.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

We were having Thanksgiving dinner again, because we had it once at my cousin's house, (we watched t.v after we ate) and again at my aunt's house. I felt a weird feeling come though my stomach and I barely ate two bites when we were eating again. My mom was surprised because I rarely get sick.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I get sick all of the time.  Usually, if a friend has some illness, I'll be the first to catch it from them.  It's not very fun!

Redwallfan7

Sorry for going off topic, but I lost my copy of MossFlower! I hope I can find it. 

Rainshadow

Oh no!  Yes, I hope you find it!

Random thing about me:  I'm having a hard time choosing between the Argonian and Khajiit races for Skyrim.  If I were to get that game, I'm not sure which I'd rather do.  I mean, the Khajiit are very stealthy and look really cool, but the Argonians can breathe underwater and are also stealthy.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Hallelujah!  That would be horrible, losing your copy of a Redwall book.  *Shudder*

Redwallfan7

I love Skipper, Amber, and Martin  ;D Also, the Mask!

Rainshadow

I have a cold.  An annoying cold.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Thanks.  I hope I do!  And my brother as well!  He has a solo in One Small Child on Friday, so I hope he's up for singing high!

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Off topic but I can't believe I ever liked Saved by the Bell. That show doesen't make any sense. Maybe it's also because I wasn't a 90's kid, but I can't stand it  ::)