News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

hehe ive been to the hospital at least 5 times 1 time to get tonsils out 2 times cuz i busted some parta me open and 2 times for this sickness

PrimroseWarrior

Waht pars did you bust? and how do you get you tonsils out twice?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

1 time for tonsils and my chin and forhead

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tiria Wildlough

I had a migraine today. >.< I think my brain got scrambled. So I talk backwards now. (Just kidding.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

My stomach isn't happy with me, but I don't know why.  WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

well maybe you werent on this forum enough so your stomach is telling you you should get on more

Rainshadow

Lol, maybe!  And a random thing about me:  I now have a level 18 woman burglar named Ellowynne Icefall, Thief in the Dark.  She's awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

A random thing abut me: I love the movie Hotel Transylvania
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

Im gonna get my ears pierced again
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwaller

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 19, 2013, 07:48:47 PM
A random thing abut me: I love the movie Hotel Transylvania
That movie was soooo good!  :) :o

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Hotel Transylvania, of course.  ;)

Random thing about me:  I just watched The Amazing Spider-Man.  It's awesome.  Go see it.  Now.  Right now.  Get off of Redwall and go rent it.  Now.  Goodbye!

Mattio

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 19, 2013, 09:55:25 PM
What's it about?
It's about Dracula building an hotel for monsters, to protect them from the humans. It's an animated and has nothing to do with vampires sucking blood and stuff.

I already watched the Amazing Spider-Man, and it wasn't as good as the first two. The third was pretty bad.