Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Lantur

Em...My favorite word is aquatic::)
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lantur

Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Nightfire

It's the only thing that Kirby ever says. :) Not actually in the dictionary, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a real word.

My second-favorite word is shuriken. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lantur

Lol. I suppose that's not really in the dictionary either! :)

I am Macedonian and my siblings and I are the first generation of our family to be born in America.

eualaia

Lantur

eualaia

Lantur

eualaia

Lantur

Lol. :D

I count saying "jolly goblins" instead of "Mississippi." (1 jolly goblin, 2 jolly goblins--as supposed to, 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi.)

eualaia

Nightfire

Quote from: Lantur on January 21, 2012, 07:53:07 PM
Lol. I suppose that's not really in the dictionary either! :)

I am Macedonian and my siblings and I are the first generation of our family to be born in America.

Actually, it is. A shuriken is also known as a Chinese throwing star. Like this:

I love shuriken. They're really cool weapons. :)