News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

You're getting off topic, guys...

I've memorized every bit of Samus Aran info. You could say I'm her stalker...or biggest fan. Whichever.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

I know almost all there is to know about owls. The Guardians of Ga'Hoole series made me obsessed with them, so I found out as much info on them as I can. I'm still yet to see an owl in it's natural habitat, though, but I really want to just sit in this foresty kind of area near where I live where owls live all night until I see one!  My favourite owl is the sooty owl, this one:
That's a picture of a lesser sooty owl, a Tyto multipunctata.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Cool!!!

I'm author of 9 books. A few of them are finished, but a few are halfway through.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

we saw an owl swoop and pick up something then land on a telephone pole and look at us it was dark but so cool
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

The guardians of Ga'Hoole series is AWESOME!

I am a fanatic when it comes to Celtic Woman....and know way more about the singers than I ever care to know.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

^

Oooh, who's your favourite character? Mine is Dustytuft/Phillip because he is a Sooty Owl! I also like Digger though.
Received mostly negative reviews.

frameltons

..that was likely a mouse he caught Maudie...you are lucky to see an owl do that...they are very quiet hunters...

..I enjoy nature very much...I think if you want to commune with the spirits, or with God, or whatever you call the supreme maker, you must be outdoors rather than shut up in a box they call a church...

Nightfire

Actually, the building is not a church. That's just the place where the church is. The church is really the Bride of Christ, and is made up of the people. Back on subject, people!!

I like to climb trees.

frameltons

...yes. I enjoy climbing trees too (although these days my joints protest a bit)...and that is communing with nature on a very personal level...sometimes, you can hear them talk...

...of course I know that the church is not the building..I was trying to simplify...my meaning is, that if you want to be closer to the Almighty, all you need do is ponder a blade of grass*, or watch a bee gather pollen...walking in the woods can be just as spiritual, if not more so, than sitting in a pew with your head in a book...

...*check out "splendour in the grass" in a poem by William Wordsworth..

Nightfire

True, true. I will often just climb a random tree and sit there for hours contemplating.

I have had the privelige of being owned by two domestic rats called Jetstone and Mystique. And yes, they own me, not the other way around.

Mad Maudie

well i think church is great are mass is in Latin and the priest are amazing and i am being confirmed in a year Yay!!!

I have a king sized bed   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Coobreedan

I'm getting a Kirby keychain for my bag!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I'm going to buy a European Medieval Broadsword at the Scottish-Irish festival down in PA next year.

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~