"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Can hardly see it; would it be possible to make it bigger? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Maudie

I tried. Is very frustrating.

Anyhoo, there was nothing special. It was just spam.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Just trying to convince us that you're a stalker? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

The Skarzs

Ohh, never mind; you already have.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Red 40? Wait. Is that the red dye that uses some kind of distilled coal compound, or is that the one with beetle dye?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

The Skarzs

Not really. :P It's quite bad for you.
Well, so is soy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I'm really happy right now 'cause I just found out that the other library I go to has Dragon Age: Asunder, so now I can finally read it!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I enjoy reading the Christian Thread, though I don't want to post and cloud the water. ;) I just like to see the debate.

Maudie

I babysat last night. The two little girls were adorable brats, but at least I got to see Maleficent.