News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I am a volunteer at the local animal shelter.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

frameltons

...good for you on your upcoming Confirmation Maudie!...have you chosen a Saint's name yet?...I remember when Mass was said  in Latin..before Vatican II..I had a Missal with Latin on one side and English on the other so I could keep up.....just when I was getting the hang of it Mass was changed to English..I was kinda disappointed...Dominus vobiscum...

Nightfire

Is that you? Ya know, someone could run that through facial recognition.  :D

And I'm not sure yet, I'll have to browse through the selection of their broadswords, and I won't be able to do that until next year. Most likely a hand and a half, though. Single handed swords are good for speed, but it's hard to put full strength behind the blow. And double handed swords cut down on your spped a lot. I guess you could say I'm a lot like Eragon.  :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

frameltons

..I guess a large sword is needed if you're going to do some heavy chopping...in which case I'd probably use an axe..

Nightfire

*Dusts off the abandoned thread*

Here is something random about myself: I INVENTED randomness!!!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I get nauseous whenever I even THINK about vinegar. Sorry, that really WAS random, wasn't it?

rakkety tam

i'm blond and blond jokes dont apply to me
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Icefire

I love blond jokes! I don't know any blondes that stupid, though.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Icefire

Nightfire

Icefire

I'm not terrified of clowns, but thanks to a friend's true story about a clown, I will forever be wary of clown statues.

Nightfire

I love cats, horses, rabbits, and rats.