News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

MatthiasMan

Nice. I like to play League Of Legends.

WarriorOfMossflower

Martin the Warrior/Luke the Warrior has stolen my heart. (I know, weird that I have a crush on a flippin' mouse, right? XD I think I may love Redwall a bit too much.)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Garth and Inbar are my favorite Redwall couple
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Cool

I like the song California Gurls from Katy Perry

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ungatt Trunn

I absolutely hate Shrimp. I think its really disgusting.

Life is too short to rush through it.

MatthiasMan

Mt grades have gotten lower since I jpoined this forum, but I'd rather have friends and get B's and more B's than A's and B's.

redwallgurl

^wow your education is important too you know but I'm fine with you staying here too
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Look, let me put it this way,

I don't have friends at school because I am always trying to keep them from doing all this...stuff, and I am like the only kid that doesn't do all that... stuff that they do. I don't even remember what it feels like to actually HAVE a friend.

Redwaller

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman