News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I teach how to drive a horse-drawn cart.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I'm a fill-in at the Library for the reading program (4 years now)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I read 400 or more page books in around 2 days.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

in like 4 years, I've read hundreds of books. not counting comic books and animal books and > kid books < (when i was little)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on June 12, 2012, 12:14:23 PM
in like 4 years, I've read hundreds of books. not counting comic books and animal books and > kid books < (when i was little)

Hey, same with me!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I ate a Monty Cristo for brunch this morning.  (I think that's how you spell it)

Tiria Wildlough

I've rediscovered ICanHazCheezBurger.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Primrosewarrior

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Primrosewarrior

Redwaller

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan

(As some dumb :D people at school say) No Dip Sherlock! (Which is how they say obviously.)

I like art.

Redwallfan7

I love kit kats

I'm not a big fan of of some "teeny bopper" things, but I like some. Some that I like are: Selena Gomez, Saved by the Bell, and Wizards on Disney

Some that I don't like: The Twilight Saga, Justin Bieber, High School Musical
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers