News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Nah, it was black. So kyooooooot. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I'm waiting for my iPad to charge so I can watch another Saved by the bell episode. I'm on season two, and so far, the show is really funny and amusing.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I don't watch that much television.
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I mainly watch my favorite shows (Like SBTB) and read through my Redwall books, or draw
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

I just came back from grooming a horse for an hour.  He was sick and needed to be cleaned.  I nearly broke my hand just trying to hold onto his tail so I could comb through it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Where did you go? Horses can be quite difficult when it comes to brushing their tails. Lol.
I got sunburn today, swimming.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Leatho Shellhound

I love horses but I don't get to ride them very much.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I thought it was very awesome and heroic that Kroova rescued Sleeve from a rat from the book Triss, and then they fell in love (yes, I'm into romance) Lol

I want to go to Florida again, and I'm excited to go back to Missouri for vacation

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

I love every romantic story except Twilight. I love weddings and love stuff, but it's just not healthy to fall in love with a vampire.... Lol

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, that could be hazardous to your health... :P
Anyway, I just went and saw a play!
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I am an author and am in the process of writing a novel called Itaris. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

I just bought chocolate chip cookie pop tarts, and they are amazing!!

Flandor

Somebody brought a gun in their car to work today and threatened a supervisor he didn't like... weird day at work.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer