News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Aw I used to love Arthur growing up.  My favorite shows as a little kid were Little Bear, Franklin, Barney and Sesame Street.  I also liked a show called Allegra's Window, and one called Papa Beaver's Story Time.  Little Bear was my all time favorite though.  It was nice and quiet and happy.  Redwall I watched too but I was older when they ran that on PBS.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Flandor on July 04, 2012, 04:13:09 AM
Aw I used to love Arthur growing up.  My favorite shows as a little kid were Little Bear, Franklin, Barney and Sesame Street.  I also liked a show called Allegra's Window, and one called Papa Beaver's Story Time.  Little Bear was my all time favorite though.  It was nice and quiet and happy.  Redwall I watched too but I was older when they ran that on PBS.
I loved Franklin and Little Bear, those were good shows.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

I am sleepy right now it is 12:15 pm.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

coconut frosting... Is the only frosting that I don't like
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I go a little mad late at night. "WEEEE!" *spins around in spiny chair* Spin, spin spin!

Tiria Wildlough

I feel like dancing when I hear fiddle music.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I love to write. Right now, I'm working on a sci fi animal fantasy/adventure story.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 02, 2012, 12:13:42 AM
  I like real books.  Not Kindles.  It feels more satisfying to slam a book shut after finishing it than to turn off a Kindle and carefully set it down.
Yea, but think about it for a minute. a normal Kindle alone can hold up to 1,400
books. It would save alote of space in your house, and downloading books onto you Kindle is alote chepure than buying the books themselves.
And something random about myself: I like to play on PhysicsGames.net.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Nightfire

I've become an obsessed fangirl over my own novel! Help! :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

W0NWILL

I can imitate almost any accent, my friends say it's creepy.

Redwallfan7

I like to sing along to songs... But for now I only have a few songs memorized.

MatthiasMan

I'm a poet.

Wind blows,
Trees sway,
Picnics,
Most of the day.

You and,
I sleep,
In a meadow,
Of black and white sheep.

I wrap,
My self,
'Round you,
But I'm small as an elf.

I climb up a tree,
With monkey-like skills,
Till I fall out, around,
That makes me fell ills.
This Strawberry Summer,
Is so hot and sweet,
I don't to smell to believe,
What's July without fireworks for eve?

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on July 04, 2012, 08:17:59 PM
I've become an obsessed fangirl over my own novel! Help! :D
Heehee. I went to get a mould for my brace today.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

I became a sr. member without realizing it. Oh look, I'm a sr member.