News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skyblade

My RP character "Razer" is actually supposed to be a tiger/dragon mutant

ok, that's not about me. I love drawing even though I stink at it  :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Capn Greypatch

I love tennis! :D And I'm going to play with a buddy of mine in an hour.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Rainshadow

I'm eating a burrito like a taco.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

My apartment is finally clean... let's see how long I can keep it that way ;)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I'm eating my favourite lunch and listening to my favourite song.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I'm watching some of the Olympics and I just had ice cream
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I had fun with friends today at a theme park and loved the one ride that was the spinning you in a loop over and over and over!  I also had really good ice cream.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

It's funny how a majority of my favorite female characters have black or dark brown hair (Susan Pevensie, Alex Russo, and Kelly from Saved by the Bell, for example)

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

I love the song All the right Moves by OneRepublic

Primrosewarrior