News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

I LOVE ENYA'S WATERMARK! I got to see the ballet, and it was AMAZING!

W0NWILL

Primrosewarrior

I'm being a capitol person for halloween!

Rainshadow

I'm gonna be a person that just got out of bed for Halloween.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

not ta burst yer bubbles, but all hallow's eve is several moons awa'... i'll probably end up being a warrior or somesuch. not the redwall kind, sadly, but i dont have a huge sword or fur. mebbe an archer... that'd be a nice change o' pace fer once.. (ah was a warrior the last, lets see, two years? aye, though one time i was a reptillian warrior. ah painted m'self green..

Eustace Scrubb

My family and I have driven ftom the west coast to the east coast in three and a half days. (Probably some kid of record  ::))
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

Quote from: Eustace Scrubb on August 17, 2012, 01:08:36 AM
My family and I have driven ftom the west coast to the east coast in three and a half days. (Probably some kid of record  ::))

That was some tiring trip!  I remember snoozing a lot on that trip.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I finally got my closet cleaned out. I'm selling books that I don't read anymore. Finally my book shelf is cleared out Lol.

Well, not completely... but yeah  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I hate canning pickles.  Ugh, the car still smells like dill.

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I dare you to eat a spoonful of cinnamon!

Redwallfan7

I guess I could try that... You want to know what's really weird, I ate peanut butter and syrup,  (nothing else, just those two ingredients) in a bowl as a snack when I was younger. I have no idea why I even though of it... it seems really sweet when I think about it now.  I jut scooped out the peanut butter, added a squirt of syrup, and ate the lot with a spoon  :P

I said Lot instead of food (Redwall influence!)