News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

I'm excited, a Firefly special will be on the sci fi channel on t.v (in Colorado) November 11th! I'm going to record it ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

My absolute favorite movie of all time is I Am Number Four.  It's awesome!  For those of you who have seen it:

Spoiler
John's legacies are awesome!  I just felt like blurting out:  May the force be with you, John.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trisscar

hahaha that's random.

I sometimes catch myself wanting to do random things, like jumping off of a roof.
Please click!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Trisscar

Please click!

Rainshadow

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow