News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek Fur

Rainshadow

I don't like the Twilight Zone.  But, at the same time, I really enjoy watching it.  I'M CONFUSED!!!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Rainshadow

Daleks are strange.  Well, you aren't strange, Dalek, but Daleks are strange.  At least, that's what I think.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Between Team Edward and Team Jacob, I'm on Team Dalek!

Rainshadow

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

I'm on team Diego! *cough, cough* ice age movies  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SaberTruth

Rainshadow

So do I.  And electric bass guitar, clarinet, recorder, whistle, oh, and I can play the drums too!  Well, I can't actually do much, but I can hit the drums and produce sound.  It counts!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

PrimroseWarrior

I bet you do it a lot better that me. ;)
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Well, I dunno.  I don't fancy myself a good singer, and no one seems to compliment my singing (possibly because I never sing in public).

PrimroseWarrior

I do sing in public, but people yell at me. Did you know people dont like it when you aing opera at ten at night?
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock