News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Oh, and also I'm starting to like a few teen  sitcoms more than sci if shows. I might get a season DVD of Saved by the Bell.

And silly me, I meant to put Good Luck Charlie, not Good Lick Charlie  ::)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm super tired.  I should get some sleep, but I don't want to get up.  My life sucks lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I got some awesome new boots! THEY HAVE HEELS. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

I love the song Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

You know, I would've never of guessed that!

Rainshadow

Hehehehehehehe!!!  I also like stating the obvious.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

I like Pirates of the Caribbean and a lot of action/adventure movies.

W0NWILL

Same. That was inspired by my profile pic, wasn't it?

Rainshadow

Yup!  I also like horses.  I can ride pretty well.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 13, 2012, 06:31:41 PM
I love music!!

Instrumental is awesome!  Or Enya.  Or maybe Owl City... but then there's Newsboys.  Well, and TobyMac too.