News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

they sing See You Around. That's the song I like from them
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I slept in to 10 AM.  It's not good when you go to sleep around 2 AM.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Orinoco

"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Rainshadow

Really?  My favorite animal is a three way tie between horses, cats and owls.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My favorite animals are otters, red foxes, and tigers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

David Tennant looks really nice.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

"Want a sugar cube?"

Finnick - Catching Fire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Yet you're off at the moment.  Lol.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 31, 2012, 02:24:31 AM
Ah'm back!

No you're not, I don't see your username in the.... Thingy.... I can't think! grrr!
:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This