News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 30, 2012, 12:38:41 AM
  I don't sleep well.  If I'm ever being really, really random on here (which is most of the time!), it's probably because of a lack of sleep.
Why aren't you sleeping well? I might be able to offer you some suggestions on how to sleep better.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Eh, it's just me.  I'm not really sure why I don't sleep well, I just don't.  I take something called Melatonin, and that seems to help.  I still don't sleep well, but I've stopped waking up in the middle of the night.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 30, 2012, 04:02:04 AM
  Eh, it's just me.  I'm not really sure why I don't sleep well, I just don't.  I take something called Melatonin, and that seems to help.  I still don't sleep well, but I've stopped waking up in the middle of the night.
That's good. I used to not sleep well at all. I would get up at two in the morning sometimes!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

I sleep really well, people have a very hard time waking me up.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I have a cold.  Yes, that was random. :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Random fact: I've pet a hedgehog before.

Rainshadow

I'm fascinated with birds, especially owls.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I'm listening to Owl City:  Live from Los Angeles.

Redwallfan7

I have autism, but it's only at a slight level. On the Owl City subject, I love his song Good Time with Carly Rae Jepsen it's really catchy.

Rainshadow

I'm an extreme introvert.  Seriously.  No, that doesn't mean that I hide from humanity, I just am really shy and don't like talking to new people.  I do have friends!  :P  I just tend to like to be by myself most of the time, reading or thinking.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 30, 2012, 05:40:45 PM
  I'm an extreme introvert.  Seriously.  No, that doesn't mean that I hide from humanity, I just am really shy and don't like talking to new people.  I do have friends!  :P  I just tend to like to be by myself most of the time, reading or thinking.
I'm the same, I mean, if I get introduced to them one on one I'm usually fine. I don't mind a lot of people, but crowds are hard to get used to. Since I was diagnosed with my Asperger's in December 2009, I had to get used to being more social. I'm doing better than I was.

Rainshadow

I believe, but I'm not 100% sure, that I have restless leg syndrome.  That might be part of the reason I don't sleep well. :-\

Redwallfan7

I think one of the reasons that I don't sleep well is because I like to sleep on high pillows (two pillows stacked), and I tend to toss and turn.