News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I like listening to music when I sleep.  Unfortunately, the music I was listening to (An Airplane Carried Me To Bed) had to be brought back to the library.  There's a waiting list for it.  *Sigh*  Oh well, I guess I can just listen to something else.  Maybe All Things Bright and Beautiful?  No, Ocean Eyes!  Or Maybe I'm Dreaming?  Ugh, this is harder than I thought!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 30, 2012, 05:58:21 PM
  I like listening to music when I sleep.  Unfortunately, the music I was listening to (An Airplane Carried Me To Bed) had to be brought back to the library.  There's a waiting list for it.  *Sigh*  Oh well, I guess I can just listen to something else.  Maybe All Things Bright and Beautiful?  No, Ocean Eyes!  Or Maybe I'm Dreaming?  Ugh, this is harder than I thought!
I keep my iPad under my covers sometimes, when I'm going to bed.  I'm really addicted to my I heart radio app in it. I like discovering new favorite songs with it. Listening to music at night has always been one of my favorite things to do.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Two hedgehogs walk across my yard before.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I've seen too many deaths in my life.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I live on Mars.  If any of you have read the Where Are You in the State/Nation thread, you'll understand why I said that. ;)

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

I'm really wanting to read my book, but my head hurts too much to read anymore.

Redwallfan7

I saw Ice Age:Continental Drift I loved it

Tiria Wildlough

I've seen that movie. It's really funny.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

My fave character from there is definitely Shira. Finally, Diego got a girlfriend! I was kind of hoping for the two of them to have a long, and good conversation, where we could find out more about each Shira's past, I guess if they did put it in the movie, though, it would slow it down? I don't know... Anyway, that was pretty much it's only weakness! The voice cast was awesome (Especially Jennifer Lopez, Josh Gad, and Kunal Nayyar. I thought that the combined elements of that "Pirates of the Carribean" theme complimented it nicely. I believe it's now my favorite movie from the Ice Age series.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, but names like Shira have been used for loads of characters like her. It's getting rather cliche. ::) My favourite character is Sid's granny. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner