News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I <3 the movie Drumline.  It's awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 07, 2012, 05:04:25 AM
  I <3 the movie Drumline.  It's awesome!
what's it about? And I love On the Wing by Owl City!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's about a guy who goes to a college and joins their band.  He plays the snare.  It's an awesome movie!  (And On the Wing is pretty awesome, too 8))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

I watched it in music class its cool

Rainshadow

I have the sudden urge to make a paper tiger.  Why?  I have no idea.  Maybe it's this:

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

What?  Justin Bieber?  Um, no, it's Adam Young.  Adam Young is 1,000,000 times cooler than Justin Bieber!

Justin Bieber:

Adam Young:

phoenixfoden

Justin looks stressed out

Adam looks like hes hiding somthing

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 07, 2012, 10:37:02 PM
  What?  Justin Bieber?  Um, no, it's Adam Young.  Adam Young is 1,000,000 times cooler than Justin Bieber!

Justin Bieber:

Adam Young:

Adam is way better than Justin any day

Rainshadow

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 07, 2012, 10:40:06 PM

Haha, how about these?

Justin:

Adam:

And I agree, Redwallfan7.  Not to be mean to Justin, but Adam is better.  That's just my opinion, though.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

The book of the Bible?  Yep.  The band?  I've never heard any of their songs.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 07, 2012, 10:46:37 PM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 07, 2012, 10:40:06 PM

Haha, how about these?

Justin:

Adam:

And I agree, Redwallfan7.  Not to be mean to Justin, but Adam is better.  That's just my opinion, though.
justin looks like cris browns ex

adams hiding somting