News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 18, 2012, 10:52:35 PM
  I just came back from riding horses in the snow.  I regained the feeling in my toes just minutes ago!

Your so lucky, I love horse back riding and snow, and I haven't had either for more than a year!!!!!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 18, 2012, 11:19:08 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 18, 2012, 11:18:25 PM
  Nice!  I ride dressage at the moment, but I'd like to eventually be able to at least know how to get a horse to jump.  I still have to learn to cling before I can do that.  ;)
What's dressage?

It's pretty much a horse dancing with a rider on its back.

I can't do it nearly that well.  ;)

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 19, 2012, 01:38:31 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 18, 2012, 10:52:35 PM
  I just came back from riding horses in the snow.  I regained the feeling in my toes just minutes ago!

Your so lucky, I love horse back riding and snow, and I haven't had either for more than a year!!!!!!!

Well, the riding was fun, but it was freezing!  Absolutely freezing!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm proud to be Team Keyla, NOT team Edward or Jacob

Because Keyla the otter is just awesome like that  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 23, 2012, 01:28:52 AM
I'm proud to be Team Keyla, NOT team Edward or Jacob

Because Keyla the otter is just awesome like that  ;D

Well, I'm on Team Tagg.  8)  Not Deyna, but Tagg.  Deyna's too responsible.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm team Redwall romance, not team Twilight romance

I'm team pop, not team country

I'm team night,  not  team day
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 23, 2012, 02:29:49 PM
I am going to church in a mintue.

I have an hour.  ;D  Gettin' up at 6:00 AM, and now it's 7:01, so I'm headin' off at 8:00.

Redwallfan7

Tomorrow, my family and I will be  celebrating my grandparents sixty third anniversary :). They got married on Christmas Eve she was sixteen and he was nineteen.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 23, 2012, 08:08:40 PM
Tomorrow, my family and I will be  celebrating my grandparents sixty third anniversary :). They got married on Christmas Eve she was sixteen and he was nineteen.

Wow, congratulations to your grandparents!  I don't know how long mine have been married lol.  I don't even know when their anniversary is...  Maybe it's in November?  Hmm...

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 24, 2012, 12:02:29 AM

Wow, congratulations to your grandparents!  I don't know how long mine have been married lol.  I don't even know when their anniversary is...  Maybe it's in November?  Hmm...
Thanks! And just for a side note, my parents got married in August. (At least, I think it was August, it might have been April)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 24, 2012, 12:17:21 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 24, 2012, 12:02:29 AM

Thanks! And just for a side note, my parents got married in August. (At least, I think it was August, it might have been April)

Lol, I can barely remember my parents' anniversary.  Sometime in May.  The 19th, maybe?  Yeah, I think it's May 19th.

Redwallfan7

True. Who the heck remembers  wedding dates these days? Lol.

PrimroseWarrior

I'm gonna enter a book in a contest and iffen it win, it could get published!! 27 pages down, 83 to go.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on December 24, 2012, 12:44:30 AM
I'm gonna enter a book in a contest and iffen it win, it could get published!! 27 pages down, 83 to go.
Aweome! Hope you reach your goal :)

PrimroseWarrior

my character wont do what I want them too.... :P
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock