News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 12, 2014, 06:06:27 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on February 11, 2014, 08:51:17 PM
My favorite color: Blue
Favorite letter: V (and no I didn't just make that up)
Favorite word: Cheesecake (although I have never eaten it in my life)
Favorite number: 2 or 24 ( 2 cuz 2+2= 4, 2x2=4, 22=4,  and 2 is even and prime. Then 24 just cause it sounds cool)
Favorite Book: REDWALL
Favorite season: They all suck! (Winter, way to cold (although there are no bugs). Summer, way to hot (There is the pool but I am starting not to like that as much) . Spring, to much pollen (but the temperature is nice). Fall, again, hay (Nothing good about fall).)
...V is obviously the best letter... All my characters have V in the name. (Ivar, Rusvul, Vexation, Verdusgreensword)

Same here. I've got Vrendex, Valadash (vermin leaders), Varanim, Avronda, Nevorin (elves),  Orvena, Garivna (places), Vala and Vitrix (a fox and his mate).
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: BlueRose on February 15, 2014, 06:38:53 AM
I had home-made pizza too! My sister and I decided that cheese is the fabric of the universe. Aaanddd then I ate it. Nom.
Umm... cheese IS the fabric of the universe. That's why the moon is made of it.  "We've forgotten the crackers!

Quote from: BlueRose on February 14, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 14, 2014, 05:09:19 AM
Quote from: BlueRose on February 14, 2014, 01:55:18 AM
I went to the mall with my sister today, and bought a necklace. On the way out, I said "I can't wait to reach the car so I can equip this!" She laughed. We decided that the necklace upped my 'Awesome Points' meter.
Ah. Amulet of Awesome Points. I used to have one of those- Sold it to buy a Ring of Armor Class +2.

Oooh! Where did you get that? Not a lot of stores in this area sell Class +2 anything!!! It was hard enough fining the Amulet.
Ah. I found it in a dungeon- Sometimes pressing random buttons is a good thing. Of course, sometimes it melts your armor and several goblins fall in through chutes and try to kill youuu... (True story)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ave a Zilence Cloak Z. It mazkz av zoundz, zhadovz, zmellz, an' pretty much anyzin' elze vhen ye've equipped it zat ye make zat vid give avay yer pozition. Ah villnae even tell ye 'ov long it took tae earn zat!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BlueRose

I got a Class +1 Eternity Necklace! It adds 10 seconds to timed mini-games.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Vilu Daskar

I had tater tots and pizza for lunch
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Rus, you just made my day. You made s Wallace and Grommit reference.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 16, 2014, 09:01:43 PM
Rus, you just made my day. You made s Wallace and Grommit reference.
Haha, I was wondering if anyone else had got the reference.  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 15, 2014, 03:48:08 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on February 15, 2014, 06:38:53 AM
I had home-made pizza too! My sister and I decided that cheese is the fabric of the universe. Aaanddd then I ate it. Nom.
Umm... cheese IS the fabric of the universe. That's why the moon is made of it.  "We've forgotten the crackers!

Quote from: BlueRose on February 14, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 14, 2014, 05:09:19 AM
Quote from: BlueRose on February 14, 2014, 01:55:18 AM
I went to the mall with my sister today, and bought a necklace. On the way out, I said "I can't wait to reach the car so I can equip this!" She laughed. We decided that the necklace upped my 'Awesome Points' meter.
Ah. Amulet of Awesome Points. I used to have one of those- Sold it to buy a Ring of Armor Class +2.

Oooh! Where did you get that? Not a lot of stores in this area sell Class +2 anything!!! It was hard enough fining the Amulet.
Ah. I found it in a dungeon- Sometimes pressing random buttons is a good thing. Of course, sometimes it melts your armor and several goblins fall in through chutes and try to kill youuu... (True story)

I see. Most of the nearby dungeons around here have been looted already.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

I am bored of this topic.
*Sets off some C4
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

I have braces brackets glued to the backside of two of my molars.  It's... weird.  I keep cutting my tongue.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?