News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I have a big toe that is 2 inches by 1 and 1/2 inches.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

I have an account on the Redwall Wiki.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm buzy vatchin' Pover Rangerz: Toime Force. Blazted internet keepz findin' an error an' reztartin' ze page! (Vhich meanz ze video reztartz az vell, zae-ACH!!!!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 11, 2014, 08:05:22 PM
I have a big toe that is 2 inches by 1 and 1/2 inches.
Apparently this is normal. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I have self-diagnosed RLS (meaning, I've never been tested or anything, but I have all the symptoms of it.).  It's really annoying when I'm just sitting, doing school on the computer, and my knee's pressed up against the table, then my leg just goes, "Hey, y'know what would feel good right now?  Shaking.  A lot of shaking."  And then it sounds like there's a mini earthquake 'cause the entire table is vibrating from my knee.  Really.  Annoying.

(By the way, if you don't know what RLS is, it's Restless Leg Syndrome.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Oh, that? If I prop up my leg on my tip-toes when I am sitting down, my leg start shaking like that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Moine vill dae zat ever zae often. Tiz quite iritatin' tae me Da' vhen me an'/or me Mum ztart daein' zat i' tiz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

I am a Lord of the Rings fanatic, watched all of the movies, read the Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and the Silmarillion.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Wow!  Congrats!  I know maybe two people who actually made it through the Silmarillion, and they said it was rather hard to read.  I myself got stuck on Return of the King, and I still haven't been able to finish that book.  It's quite a hard series for me to read, for some reason.  :P

Uh, something about me...  Well, I'm playing a pirate named Skylights in Disney's Peter Pan Jr., the Musical.  I get a whole whopping two lines, plus a bunch of others that are all the pirates cheering and such.  But I get a bunch of awesome songs to sing, like "Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho, a Pirate's Life for Me", "Never Smile at a Crocodile", and several other fun ones.  ;D  AND I GET TO WEAR PANTS DURING THE PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!  I'M SO STINKIN' HAPPY YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!  (Last year I had to wear an extremely uncomfortable "teacup" skirt that was bright yellow and stopped at my knees.  Then I had to wear hot pink stockings that cut off blood circulation to my legs.  All this had to be worn for about two hours, and it was very uncomfortable.  I did not enjoy that at all.  BUT NOW I GET PANTS AND AN AWESOME RED SHIRT!  :D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

That's great,
Rain! Ummmm. . . . . .. . . . . . ... . . .  .. My sister moved  out yesterday!

Jukka the Sling

The 17-year-old who's not-so-nice to you?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Thst would be the understatement of the century. But, yes. Now there's just mue and my parents.

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM