News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 21, 2014, 03:40:22 PM
 My name is one my mother made up, yet I've met at least two or three other people with the same name, one with the exact same spelling.  Still, people usually get my name wrong.  I've heard SEVERAL mistakes, which I would list here, but they're pretty close to my actual name.  :P

Oh, and random:  I like this GIF:

It's a good GIF.  It makes me happy.

Why are the guys from SNK doing the dance to the closing song of FREE! ?

Random: I have turtles on my bracelet!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on December 21, 2014, 03:45:36 PM
  My name is one my mother made up, yet I've met at least two or three other people with the same name, one with the exact same spelling.  Still, people usually get my name wrong.  I've heard SEVERAL mistakes, which I would list here, but they're pretty close to my actual name.  :P

Oh, and random:  I like this GIF:

It's a good GIF.  It makes me happy.

'Cause someone's probably a fan of both anime and was nice enough to make some awesome fan art.  (And hey!  You refer to it as Shingeki no Kyojin too!  I've seen that more often than Attack on Titan, so I now am butchering the Japanese words in my head as I think about that show, and I have an awful time trying to remember what the English name for it is.  :P)

Random:  I'm going to see The Battle of the Five Armies today with a bunch of friends from my band.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

You are very lucky. I wanted to go on the midnight premiere, but I had exams so I could not go.

BlueRose

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 21, 2014, 03:55:10 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on December 21, 2014, 03:45:36 PM
  My name is one my mother made up, yet I've met at least two or three other people with the same name, one with the exact same spelling.  Still, people usually get my name wrong.  I've heard SEVERAL mistakes, which I would list here, but they're pretty close to my actual name.  :P

Oh, and random:  I like this GIF:

It's a good GIF.  It makes me happy.

'Cause someone's probably a fan of both anime and was nice enough to make some awesome fan art.  (And hey!  You refer to it as Shingeki no Kyojin too!  I've seen that more often than Attack on Titan, so I now am butchering the Japanese words in my head as I think about that show, and I have an awful time trying to remember what the English name for it is.  :P)

Random:  I'm going to see The Battle of the Five Armies today with a bunch of friends from my band.

SNK is more fun to say than AoT.

Random: I'm planning a stocking heist this Christmas.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

I am the tallest kid in my homeschool group. Almost taller than all of the moms as well...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Quote from: Delthion on December 21, 2014, 08:14:18 PM
I am the tallest kid in my homeschool group. Almost taller than all of the moms as well...
How tall are you?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

I am currently using a twenty inch monitor, a desktop keyboard, and a desktop mouse... All wired into a laptop computer, which is doing the job of a desktop at the moment. :P

Delthion

SilentSam has eaten a pie from Russia before, see Harvest Feast.

Ungatt Trunn

I've managed to get four of my IRL friends to tell me who they have a crush on... ;D

Delthion

I managed to get six of mine tell me theirs! Hah! ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Well, I know who 3 other people IRL have crushe's on, and I didn't even ask anyone! 8) ;D

Delthion

That's how I got four of mine to tell me theirs! I didn't ask! Hah! ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 21, 2014, 09:29:23 PM
I've been to Russia before.
Awesome.

My family is doing a funny gift game this Christmas. . . It will prove interesting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.