News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Tchah. I have no need to beware of them. With my cardboard tower shield and my foam cutlass I shall vanquish them. (Alternately, swap out the tower shield for my wonderful rubber-band flintlock pistol. Works just as well.) :D

Several years of summer camp involving hitting other people with foam things has left me pretty good at it.

Maudie

All my life I thought I didn't have a cousin my age, and now I find out that I've had a cousin my age for nine years.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

...Wouldn't you have had to have a cousin your age for a little longer than that for them to be your age?

Hm, unless nine years ago someone got married. That would also make sense, I suppose.

Maudie

He is my step-grandpa's only biological grandson. I see him about once a year.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I watched four episodes of SNK in a row, and now my brain hurts for some reason.  Seriously, it's only ninety-six minutes of anime, why would that fry my brain?  :P

I should also probably go upload some art, but I don't think I'm mentally prepared to stare at a computer screen for the next hour, editing smears off the paper.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Woah. You do that?

Y'know, I'd offer to help, but I don't currently have access to photoshop. Or very much practice with it at all.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 22, 2014, 07:03:29 PM
Woah. You do that?

Y'know, I'd offer to help, but I don't currently have access to photoshop. Or very much practice with it at all.

Yeah, my paper quality is horrible, and I do most of my art in the car, so I end up with a lot of dark spots when it's uploaded.  That's why I'm hesitant to upload large quantities of art, 'cause I then have to spend FOREVER staring at a white screen, making my eyes water as I try to clean up the pages.  It's a tedious process, and is one of the many reasons I want an art tablet.  :P

Now that I think about that, maybe I should start adding some sort of background to the images...  I wouldn't have to clean up clouds of partially erased pencil smears, then.  At least, not all of them.  Then again, that might distract from the main subject of the drawing...  GAH!  SCANNER!  WHY YOU NO SCAN COLOUR?!  THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF YOU COULD JUST SCAN COLOUR!  THEN I COULD HAVE A WAY TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN PEOPLE AND SCENERY!

...I don't like my scanner.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Rusvul

I only have a scanner at one house. It works pretty well. But in general, I prefer using my computer for art. It's REALLY annoying to not be able to CTRL+Z.

The Skarzs

I am in the process of drawing a very big project.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I'm in the process of still procrastinating the scanning of my drawings.  Partially because not all my requests are done, even though it's been so long since I last updated the art thread, and partially because of the stupid editing process.

@Skarzsy-chan:  Care to shed some light on the project, or is it top secret?  (I do have a guess as to what it is, but I'd rather not sound presumptuous if it turns out to not be what I expected it to be.  :P)

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 22, 2014, 08:57:24 PM
  @Skarzsy-chan:  Care to shed some light on the project, or is it top secret?  (I do have a guess as to what it is, but I'd rather not sound presumptuous if it turns out to not be what I expected it to be.  :P)
You're part of it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I am up so late tonight. I need sleeeeeeeep!