News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

I'm crazy enough to be up at midnight right now.....yeah........goodnight.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Good noontide, everyone! Well, at least it's noon where I am. ;D

I love violin and piano music. Especially piano.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rosie Ronan

Oooooh!  Violin and piano?  Those are practically my life!   :)  I've been teaching both instruments for nearly eight years now. 

I've always wanted to know kung fu.
Never give up.

Bragoon

I'm similar to Nightfire, I associate actions with objects.  For this reason, I refuse to take Pepto-Bismol, and I get nauseous if I even see the bottle, because I've only ever taken it when I was sick as a dog. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tiria Wildlough

I swam in the Mekong River yesterday. Actually it was less of swimming and more of fighting the current and losing. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Cool! :D

I'm concerned for my littel hermit crab, Ferro. He always just sits there, and he never moves. I think he's a philosopher, or something.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I got to see the waterfall too. IT. WAS. MAGNIFICENT. :o Just goes to show all the awesome things God comes up with. :)
I associate words with movements. I say things like 'The word 'from' reminds me of this', or 'The word 'extra' reminds me of that.' ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

:D I, personally, get nauseous if I even smell vinegar.

Icefire

I've decided that smells have color....sort of.

Mad Maudie

i have a peace of hard glue stuck to my tooth from my braces and you should join my new Rp
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

I love listening to Kent Hovind's seminars.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Mad Maudie on February 03, 2012, 09:51:08 PM
i have a peace of hard glue stuck to my tooth from my braces and you should join my new Rp
Isn't that annoying? When they removed my braces, they failed to take all the cement off...it was another month before they fixed that. :P

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 04, 2012, 07:10:04 AM
Who is Kent Hovind?

He's an awesome Creation scientist. Here's a link to his website, www.drdino.com , in case you want to learn more. He's really good. :)

I love debating the topic of creation vs evolution. And no, I'm not challenging anyone, I'm just saying something random about myself, like the thread title says.