News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

When I was younger, I ate sandwich ingredients seperately
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I don't like math class and I love religion class.

Redwallfan7

I like the movies  All Dogs go to heaven, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, Oliver and Company, mainly animated Disney.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

I love the band Thousand Foot Krutch, especially the two songs "Absolute" and "Hit the Floor."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

Nightfire

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

Redwaller

I speak french(Canada), english, and learning spanish  ;D

psybox

two things i really want to do are learn how to speak Russian, and how to speak with a cockney accent.

Redwallfan7

Redwaller