News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

MatthiasMan

Star Wars Fan! Yay. I finished making my sword today. I carved it and a handle on it. :P

Redwallfan7

Star Wars is okay I guess, I really enjoy The Wind in the Willows
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 02, 2012, 03:09:33 PM
I farted
That was more than I needed to know.
Anyway, I still want a ferret.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Once I overfed my brother's pet hamster and he died. It was years ago but my brother was furious Lol

Tiria Wildlough

I thought of this in like five seconds:

For all you guys who think the cake is a lie:

The cake below is true.
The cake above is false. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Flandor

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 06, 2012, 06:11:56 AM
I thought of this in like five seconds:

For all you guys who think the cake is a lie:

The cake below is true.
The cake above is false. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

O.o oh no... *brain explodes*

I work the night shift, so on my days off I can't stay awake during the day and can't sleep well at night, so here I am posting a bunch. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

psybox

i think the imprisoned from skyward sword is a cute... giant... blood red... monster.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 03, 2012, 01:45:53 AM
Boooo. Lays are better. I like to play League Of Legends.
I have some friends that LOVE that game... I play Sup Com 2 which is a REAL RTS.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

i am 99% sure that civ 5 beats both.  Even though i have not played either, and, before now, have only heard of one.  That's how good it is

Dannflower Reguba

Isn't civilization a turn-by-turn based game? i can't stand RTS that do that... Civ is overated. Supreme Commander takes skill... And LOL (lol) (League of Legends) Is, from what I've seen, pretty tricky too.... But Civ?.....

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Civilization III is a  REALLY GOOD GAME!!! It's my favorite game to play

psybox

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 07, 2012, 11:33:08 PM
Isn't civilization a turn-by-turn based game? i can't stand RTS that do that... Civ is overated. Supreme Commander takes skill... And LOL (lol) (League of Legends) Is, from what I've seen, pretty tricky too.... But Civ?.....
but i never said it was an RTS because it isn't. RTS sands for real-time strategy, therefore if it uses turns, then it isn't a RTS.  back on topic.  i have too much time on my hands. now stop arguing so the mods don't have to lock this topic.

Dannflower Reguba

Debating is alowed to a certain extent but yes this conversation doesn't need more addition to it.