News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Sighs contentedly*  Fireflies.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I don't like coconut, it tastes like soap
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 29, 2012, 02:13:10 AM
  *Gasp*  I love Fireflies!
Once you listen to all of his songs, Fireflies is a stupid one.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 29, 2012, 02:51:49 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 29, 2012, 02:13:10 AM
  *Gasp*  I love Fireflies!
Once you listen to all of his songs, Fireflies is a stupid one.
The lyrics are cheesy, I'll admit, but I like that song.

Leatho Shellhound

I am having fun writing on this forum.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I love the song All of Creation by MercyMe

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

My favorite books are Martin the Warrior, Triss, and Taggerung

Rainshadow

I don't know why, but I like this song.

O Sifuni Mungu - First Call

Redwallfan7

I love this instrumental from the The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. It's a really beautiful piece 

Rainshadow

I like fire, but not fireworks.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow