News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm not the type of person to send myself PMs.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

But your trying to convince us that your not DDB so you might send yourself a PM.

Jukka the Sling

Well, that PM is probably legit.  If you click on the red text at the top (you know, the "quote from" bit), then it takes you to DDB's profile.  Of course, he could have sent himself a PM, saved the jumbled-up numbers that form the date (but which are impossible to forge), and then filled in DDB's name and profile ID, but I doubt it.

My two PM's from him.  First one was in response to a welcome and question I sent.  I never actually replied.  The second was after I made this thread.

Quote from: DDB on October 22, 2015, 08:40:58 PM
Thank you for your gracious welcome.

It stands for the most ancient evil this forum has seen. Prehaps you have heard of it.

Quote from: DDB on October 22, 2015, 08:43:07 PM
I am insulted that you suggest my identity is of the one named Blaggut. I am insulted.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

SilentSam

He sent me a message too.
Quote from: DDB on October 22, 2015, 11:59:10 PM
I see you're attempting to liberate Sandpaw. You know not the consequences of becoming an enemy of me.
And
Quote from: DDB on October 23, 2015, 05:49:48 PM
Their all puppets. Tangled in strings. Sadly for you, it is to late. You've left it too late. The reign of terror is soon to begin.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

The Galactic Empire's wrath may not be incurred, but the Grammar Patrol's will.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rachel25

The whole puppets in strings is from Age of ultron. Once again my suspicions are aroused.

Faiyloe

I think it actually might be Ash. It is easy even fun to hold a conversation with your self. And why did this DDB not contact him earlier. I think he realized that if he was the only one with out a PM then they would get suspicious.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 24, 2015, 03:37:37 PM
I think it actually might be Ash. It is easy even fun to hold a conversation with your self. And why did this DDB not contact him earlier. I think he realized that if he was the only one with out a PM then they would get suspicious.

Many of the messages contain simple grammar mistakes, which is uncharacteristic of Ash.

LT Sandpaw

"You shall never defeat us. Struggle and writhe you fools it amuses me and my master."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 24, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

You shall never defeat us. Struggle and writhe, you fools; it amuses me and my master.

I now officially suspect Sandpaw.

Faiyloe

True, true. That leaves us with Dell, and Soren... Maybe Sage, LT, or Sam.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 24, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

"You shall never defeat us. Struggle and writhe you fools it amuses me and my master."

This is interesting.*Mutters* One more target for the Assasinorum. Wonderful.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Quote from: SilentSam on October 24, 2015, 01:50:17 PM
He sent me a message too.
Quote from: DDB on October 22, 2015, 11:59:10 PM
I see you're attempting to liberate Sandpaw. You know not the consequences of becoming an enemy of me.
And
Quote from: DDB on October 23, 2015, 05:49:48 PM
Their all puppets. Tangled in strings. Sadly for you, it is to late. You've left it too late. The reign of terror is soon to begin.
Sounds like Eul, who else would quote Ultron?

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 24, 2015, 03:51:33 PM
True, true. That leaves us with Dell, and Soren... Maybe Sage, LT, or Sam.
I just went neutral.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.